Brakus the Shifter

spacer
Brakus the Shifter

Champion Overall Rating: 4

Key Areas

Arena Def: 10
Arena Atk: 10
Clan Boss: 7
Doom Tower Waves: 7

Dungeons

Spider: 4
Fire Knight: 10
Dragon: 6
Ice Golem: 6

Faction Wars

  • Damage: Godlike
  • Crowd Control: Legendary
  • Protection and Support: Great
  • Reviver: OK

Doom Tower

Magma Dragon: 6
Frost Spider: 7
Nether Spider: 5
Scarab King: 7
Eternal Dragon: 6
Celestial Griffin: 6
Dreadhorn: 0
Dark Fae: 0

Champion Type

ATK

7/10

Book
Value

A2, A3

Book
Priority

Brakus the Shifter

Brakus the Shifter is a Force affinity legendary from the Skinwalker faction. Brakus was added to the game during Halloween 2019 and was advertised as an EXTREME FUSION! The player base had to complete a lot of tasks and events to complete in order to fuse Brakus in a week timeframe. The player base remember this as a really intense champion to grind for and a lot decided not to even try to get Brakus.
Brakus has made his place as a great single target Arena Nuker with a great passive that causes him to resurrect when killed and nuke the attacker! This can turn a fight around if Brakus is built with high crit rate and crit damage. Brakus is a great champion to use Swift Parry set on for the additional chances to 1 shot enemies.
Brakus has also been part of some excellent end game Clan Boss teams built around revive mechanics. The other place where Brakus offers real value in Raid is Fire Knight due to his 6 hit A2 ability and his 3 hit A3 ability.
I would suggest building a Brakus with Helmsmasher tier 6 masteries.

Innocent Blood [ATK]

Attacks 1 enemy. Heals this champion by 15% of the damage inflicted.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +5%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 3.75*ATK
Overall Grading*: Godlike

Full Moon Rampage [ATK] - 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy 6 times. The first hit has a 75% chance of placing a 25% Weaken debuff for 3 turns. Heals this champion by 25% of the damage inflicted. Heals this champion by 50% of the damage inflicted instead if the target is under a Fear or a True Fear debuff.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Damage +15%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Level 7: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 0.97*ATK
Overall Grading*: Godlike

Hunter’s Howl [ATK] - 5 Turn Cooldown

Places a 50% Increase ATK buff on all allies for 3 turns, then attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a True Fear debuff for 1 turn. Has a 50% chance of placing a Fear debuff on 2 random enemies for 1 turn if the True Fear debuff is placed.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 2.3*ATK
Overall Grading*: Godlike

Beast Mode (Passive) - 7 Turn Cooldown

Passive Effect: Damage increases by 40% when this champion’s HP drops below 40%.
Active Effect: Revives this champion with 20% HP when killed. Immediately grants an Extra Turn.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Level 3: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 0.4*DMG_MUL
Overall Grading*: Weak

*Grading is calculated using Realistic Battle Scenarios - Read More Here

PVE Masteries

PvE Nuker
Clan Boss
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

PVP Masteries

Nuker
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

Recommended PVE Stats

ACC, SPD, C.RATE, C.DMG, HP%, ATK%

Recommended PVE Artifact Sets

Savage, Cruel, Speed, Accuracy, Perception, Crit Damage

Recommended PVP Stats

SPD, C.RATE, C.DMG, HP%, ATK%

Recommended PVP Artifact Sets

Swift Parry, Savage, Cruel, Speed, Accuracy, Perception, Crit Damage

Video Guide