Gomlok Skyhide

Last Updated: April 9, 2022

gomlok skyhide

Champion Overall Rating: 4.5

Key Areas

Arena Def: 9
Arena Atk: 9
Clan Boss: 10
Hydra: 7
Doom Tower: 10

Dungeons

Spider: 8
Fire Knight: 7
Dragon: 9
Ice Golem: 9

Faction Wars

  • Decrease Defense: Godlike
  • Damage: Great
  • Turn Meter Control: Legendary
  • Protection and Support: Legendary

Doom Tower

Magma Dragon: 9
Frost Spider: 9
Nether Spider: 6
Scarab King: 9
Eternal Dragon: 10
Celestial Griffin: 10
Dreadhorn: 2
Dark Fae: 8

Champion Type

Supp

9/10

Book
Value

A1, A2, A3

Book
Priority

Gomlok Skyhide

Gomlok Skyhide is a Force affinity legendary from the Orc Faction. Gomlok is only available through collecting Doom Tower fragments from the Hard Secret Rooms. You will need 100 fragments to be able to fuse Gomlok. He has a fantastic kit capable to enhancing your teams through multiple areas of the game.
Gomlok is especially strong in Arena, Faction Wars and Clan Boss. His AOE defence and weaken ability will allow him to play anywhere that his affinity permits!

Overall a great champion to grind for from Doom Tower!

Soulsuck Tendrils [ATK]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a Leech debuff for 2 turns.
Has a 50% chance of placing a Leech debuff for 2 turns on 2 random enemies if this champion has full HP.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 4.5*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

Fateful Trickster [ATK] - 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 60% chance of stealing 2 random buffs from the target.
Also has a 60% chance of decreasing the target’s Turn Meter by 50%. Steals 50% of the target’s max Turn Meter instead if this champion has full HP.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Level 7: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 5.8*ATK
Overall Grading*: Average

Wild Surge [ATK] - 6 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies 2 times. Each hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% Decrease DEF debuff on all enemies for 2 turns. The first hit on each target also has a 75% chance of decreasing the target’s Turn Meter by 10%.
The second hit on each target also has a 75% chance of placing a 25% Weaken debuff for 2 turns if this champion has full HP.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance 10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 4: Cooldown -1
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 2.3*ATK
Overall Grading*: Average

Enchanter (Passive) - 3 Turn Cooldown

Whenever 4 or more buffs are placed on the enemy team in a single turn,places a Shield buff on this champion for equal to 15% of this champion’s MAX HP for 2 turns.

*Grading is calculated using Realistic Battle Scenarios - Read More Here

PVE Masteries

General PvE
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

PVP Masteries

Debuffer
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

Recommended PVE Stats

ACC, SPD, HP%, C.RATE

Recommended PVE Artifact Sets

Speed, Perception, Accuracy, Cruel, Immortal, Lifesteal

Recommended PVP Stats

ACC, SPD, HP%, C.RATE, C.DAM

Recommended PVP Artifact Sets

Speed, Perception, Accuracy, Cruel, Savage

Video Guide