Ramantu Drakesblood

Last Updated: April 9, 2022

ramantu-drakesblood-stats

Champion Overall Rating: 4.5

Key Areas

Arena Def: 10
Arena Atk: 10
Clan Boss: 6
Hydra: 4
Doom Tower: 9

Dungeons

Spider: 8
Fire Knight: 8
Dragon: 8
Ice Golem: 8
Iron Twins: 7

Faction Wars

  • Decrease Defense: Godlike
  • Damage: Godlike
  • Crowd Control: Godlike
  • Turn Meter Control: Legendary

Doom Tower

Magma Dragon: 6
Frost Spider: 8
Nether Spider: 2
Scarab King: 2
Eternal Dragon: 8
Celestial Griffin: 6
Dreadhorn: 2
Dark Fae: 8

Champion Type

ATK

8/10

Book
Value

A2, A3

Book
Priority

Ramantu Drakesblood

Ramantu Drakesblood is a new Void Legendary that can only be earned by completing the Advanced Progress Missions released in Patch 4.20. It will take a while before we can earn Ramantu as it requires you to complete all the missions (one of those requiring you to earn Gomlok Skyhide which is the final Legendary champion achieved in Doom Tower Hard). Ramantu looks like he will be excellent in arena with the ability to remove all buff and then Block Active Skills – a powerful debuff that forces enemies to use their A1 skill until the debuff is removed. Ramantu is unique in that he can place a Block Passive Skills debuff, the only champion to do so, however, take note that this may not work on the majority of the bosses.

In addition to his powerful A3, he can place all the high value debuffs on a single target including an AoE fear if he lands all of the debuffs on his A2. Overall his kit on paper seems extremely powerful – I am looking forward to getting my hands on him to fully test him out but this may take some time for you to complete your missions!

Psychic Overload

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of increasing the cooldown of 1 of the target’s skills, at random, by 1 turn. Has a 25% chance of placing a Stun debuff on the target for 1 turn if a skill has its cooldown increased to the max. If the cooldown increase is successful, will also decrease the cooldown of one random skill (by 1 turn) of the ally with the highest Turn Meter and a skill on cooldown.
level 2: Damage +10%
level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 3.2*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

Drake's Fury - 3 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy 4 times. The first hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% Decrease DEF debuff for 2 turns. The second hit has a 75% chance of placing a 25% Weaken debuff for 2 turns. The third hit has a 75% chance of placing a 30% Decrease SPD debuff for 2 turns. The fourth hit has a 75% chance of placing Block Buffs debuff for 2 turns. Also has a 75% chance of placing a True Fear debuff on all enemies for 1 turn if the target has 4 or more debuffs after the attack.
level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 1.8*ATK
Overall Grading*: Godlike

Blood Wings - 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Has a 80% chance of removing all buffs from all enemies before attacking. Also has an 80% chance of placing a Block Active Skills debuff for 2 turns on enemies without Passive skills. Also has an 80% chance of placing a block Passive Skill debuff for 2 turns on enemies with Passive Skills.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 5*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

Arrogance (Passive)

Whenever an enemy places a Stun, Sleep, Freeze, Fear, True Fear or Provoke debuff on this champion, will instantly fill this Champion’s turn Meter by 30% and place a 30% Increase SPD buff and a Shield buff on them for 2 turns. The Shield buff is equal to 30% of this Champions MAX HP.

Aura

Increases Ally ACC in all battles by 80

*Grading is calculated using Realistic Battle Scenarios - Read More Here

PVE Masteries

General PvE
Clan Boss
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent