Scabrius

Last Updated: April 9, 2022

Champion Overall Rating: 3.5

Key Areas

Arena Def: 6
Arena Atk: 8
Clan Boss: 9
Hydra: 4
Doom Tower: 9

Dungeons

Spider: 6
Fire Knight: 5
Dragon: 8
Ice Golem: 8
Iron Twins: 7

Faction Wars

  • Damage: Godlike
  • Protection and Support: Great

Doom Tower

Magma Dragon: 4
Frost Spider: 9
Nether Spider: 1
Scarab King: 2
Eternal Dragon: 5
Celestial Griffin: 6
Dreadhorn: 1
Dark Fae: 4

Champion Type

ATK

8/10

Book
Value

A2, A3

Book
Priority

Scabrius

Clearly someone has been playing a great deal of Warhammer as we now have our own Skaven Representative, Scabrius in Teleria. He joins the Skinwalkers as part of Patch 4.70 and is one of the epics required for the Sigmund the Highshield October 2021 Fusion.

His kit, naturally, is focussed around poisons. He’ll do more damage to poisoned targets whilst having a good chance to place poisons on his a1. The addition of Leech can help your team and it is AoE so very useful in general areas of the game. He does feel however like a budget epic version of Brakus aimed at his own damage and without the added revive utility.

He will live and die by his damage multipliers – we’ll update this guide full once a playtest has been carried out.

Gutter Knife

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 3.9*ATK
Overall Grading*: Godlike

Gnawing Horde - 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 4.1*ATK
Overall Grading*: Godlike

Vicious Spite - 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Also places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on this champion for 2 turns if the [Weaken] debuff is placed.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 6*ATK
Overall Grading*: Godlike

Verminous [P]

Damage increases by 20% when attacking enemies under [Poison] debuffs.

*Grading is calculated using Realistic Battle Scenarios - Read More Here

PVE Masteries

Clan Boss
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

PVP Masteries

Nuker
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

Blessings

We recommend you use these blessings for Scabrius.
Team Blessings should be limited to 1 per team. For more information, please read our Team Blessings guide here.

Clan Boss

phantom touch

Gear Recommendations

Recommended PVE Stats

ACC, SPD, HP%, C.Rate

Recommended PVE Artifact Sets

Perception, Speed, Accuracy, Immortal

Recommended PVP Stats

Spd, C.Rate, Atk%, C.Dam

Recommended PVP Artifact Sets

Savage, Cruel, Speed

Video Guide