Suwai Firstborn

Last Updated: April 9, 2022

Suwai Firstborn

Champion Overall Rating: 3

Key Areas

Arena Def: 4
Arena Atk: 4
Clan Boss: 8
Hydra: 4
Doom Tower: 6

Dungeons

Spider: 6
Fire Knight: 6
Dragon: 6
Ice Golem: 6
Iron Twins: 2

Faction Wars

  • Decrease Defense: Great
  • Decrease Attack: Godlike
  • Damage: Godlike

Doom Tower

Magma Dragon: 5
Frost Spider: 4
Nether Spider: 3
Scarab King: 4
Eternal Dragon: 6
Celestial Griffin: 6
Dreadhorn: 4
Dark Fae: 4

Champion Type

ATK

6/10

Book
Value

A3

Book
Priority

Suwai Firstborn

Suwai Firstborn is a Void epic from the Barbarian faction. Suwai has a decrease defence ability and a weaken ability, two strong debuffs for boss fights. She also has strong base stats making her a genuine option for Clan Boss fights as a damage dealer. She can also step in to option fights as your debuffer and is strong for Faction Wars.

Render Helpless [ATK]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a 60% Decrease DEF debuff for 2 turns. Places a 50% Increase ATK buff and a 30% Increase C.DMG buff on this champion for 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +5%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 4*ATK
Overall Grading*: Godlike

Utter Rampage [ATK] - 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 50% Decrease ATK for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff + 10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff + 15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 4.1*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

Deaden Reactions - 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy. Before attacking, has a 75% chance of placing a 25% Weaken debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 7: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 6.6*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

*Grading is calculated using Realistic Battle Scenarios - Read More Here

PVE Masteries

Standard PvE
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

PVP Masteries

This champion is not recommended for use in PvP
not-a-pvp-champ

Blessings

We are still working on recommending blessings for Suwai Firstborn. Keep an eye for an updated guide once we have had an opportunity to playtest.
In the meantime, why not check our Blessings Tier List here.

Gear Recommendations

Recommended PVE Stats

ACC, SPD, HP%, C.RATE, ATK%

Recommended PVE Artifact Sets

Lifesteal, Speed, Accuracy, Perception, C.Rate

Recommended PVP Stats

N/A

Recommended PVP Artifact Sets

N/A

Video Guide