Tarshon

Last Updated: April 9, 2022

Champion Overall Rating: 3.5

Key Areas

Arena Def: 9
Arena Atk: 9
Clan Boss: 7
Hydra: 6
Doom Tower: 8

Dungeons

Spider: 8
Fire Knight: 5
Dragon: 4
Ice Golem: 8
Iron Twins: 5

Faction Wars

  • Damage: OK
  • Crowd Control: OK
  • Turn Meter Control: Great
  • Protection and Support: Great

Doom Tower

Magma Dragon: 8
Frost Spider: 6
Nether Spider: 3
Scarab King: 3
Eternal Dragon: 7
Celestial Griffin: 7
Dreadhorn: 6
Dark Fae: 6

Champion Type

DEF

7/10

Book
Value

A2, A3

Book
Priority

Tarshon

Tarshon is a Spirit affinity epic from the Demonspawn faction. Tarshon was added to Raid during the February 2021 patch alongside the Valentine fusion.
Tarshon is one of the few champions that can fill turn meter as well as increase defense at the same time. This makes him a great champion to boost the speed and damage of defense based champions in all content, but particularly relevant in Arena and Clan Boss. He also has an AOE weaken that will help your team do more damage. He wont hit particularly hard himself but will be a good support champion.

Diabolical Hook [DEF]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 25% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 3.6*DEF
Overall Grading*: Strong

Soul Shrivel [DEF] - 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Has 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 3.2*DEF
Overall Grading*: Average

Demonic Possession - 6 Turn Cooldown

Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 20%.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Level 3: Cooldown -1

Back for More (Passive) - 4 Turn Cooldown

Places a 25% [Strengthen] buff on this champion for 2 turns whenever their HP drops below 50%

*Grading is calculated using Realistic Battle Scenarios - Read More Here

PVE Masteries

Standard PvE
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

PVP Masteries

Arena Booster
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death