Massive Dungeon Events! Raid Shadow Legends!
Plarium has just released news on some upcoming Drop Frenzy events that will be taking place in the next week, which are huge potential to get your hands on some fantastic items in specific sets, especially desirable ones such as what we have on offer this time around!
Let’s check it out!
I have some news about the upcoming events:
- On Sunday, January 29th, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Savage set artifacts at Fire Knight’s Castle.
- On Sunday, February 5th, we’re planning to launch x2 event for dropping Speed set artifacts at Dragon’s Lair.
So look for the Drop Fever label in-game to know the event is live.
Why is these events good?
The reason this event is so valuable is because of the value in Speed Gear, with it being one of the most important sets in the game, so as you can imagine – any chance to get DOUBLE the chance of getting Speed gear is one you want to take full advantage of.
Speed gear is used in all areas of the game, and bar a very select few – all champion builds will require you to have a certain amount of speed, whether that be just a standard amount or a very high speed.
As for Savage, it is undeniably the best gear set when it comes to dealing damage, especially when it comes to arena, and there is THREE TIMES the chance of getting Savage, compared to the 2x on speed.
What is the best stages to farm?
When farming gear, there are a few stage breakpoints that are important to know for the best results, and you should aim to farm the highest of these that you’re able to.
- Stage 13 – First access to 6* gear – allowing you to get potentially great items.
- Stage 16 – This is where Dragon will stop dropping Mystery Shards and Brews allowing you to get more gear per energy.
- Stage 20 – No longer drops un-needed 4* gear.
- Stage 24 – The best amount of good gear per energy.
- Stage 25 – The BEST possible chances at 6* Legendary gear.
Picking between stage 24 and stage 25 comes down to the simple fact of whether you want more high-quality gear, or slightly less but a higher chance of getting 6* Legendary drops.
Will you be taking advantage of these events? Let us know in the comments!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.