Arclight surges are the best way to make gold so you can buy more levels for minis or to buy talents and get the best ones possible for your minis. So with the new updates we get Gold 4 times a week instead of a bigger sum in two days.
- Arclight Surge will now surge 1 zone 4 times per week (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday), instead of 2 zones 2 times per week (Sunday and Thursday).
- Towers will no longer attack chests during Guild Armaments surges.
This is good so we don’t lose gold.
- Cairne Bloodhoof should no longer lose his Bloodlust buff after resurrecting during Bloodsport surges.
Little bug fix to keep Cairne Bloodhoof Angry!
- Coins from Arclight Surge will no longer claim themselves before the reward is tapped.
- Big Red Buttons from completing an Arclight Surged zone will show in inventory without requiring a restart.
Another QOL improvement so we can wait to collect the gold and not have to restart the game is nice!
- Damage has been increased from 140 to 150.
- Health has been increased by 10%.
These may seem minor but they are needed to get them on par with other leaders.
- The Skeleton Mage spawn frequency of Chill of the Grave has been increased for Towers to 18 seconds, from 15 seconds.
- The Lifesteal gained from Drain Life has been increased from 8% to 10%.
- Cold Snap should now slow movement as intended, instead of applying a Stun.
Dark Iron Miner
- AOE Damage triggered by Gold Mine should no longer damage flying Troops.
- Headhunting now properly stacks more than once.
- Pick Lock should no longer grant Gold to an enemy if they claim the chest after the player’s Bandits have attacked it.
- Apocalypse now summons affected Skeletons randomly on the left or right side of the Barracks. Previously, affected Skeletons would always spawn in the top left corner of the Barracks.
- Earthwall Totem should no longer be cast before the Shaman encounters a damaged building.
- Earth Shield should no longer be cast on buildings.
- Piercing Blow’s vertical range has been reduced to 2.5, from 3.5, to match his default ability and improve ability behavior on ramps. He should now move closer to the enemy or up/down a ramp before attacking, enabling his attack to hit enemies appropriately.
- Air Drop potions should no longer be consumed by chests.
- Remorseless should now deal double damage, instead of triple damage.
- Plague Farmer should now actually receive extra range and splash area when the Splashing Pumpkins Talent is equipped!
- Divine Shield should now properly block attacks from General Drakkisath.
- Bramble Burst’s timing has been adjusted to better sync up with visual effects.
The biggest couple on this changes list is Baron Nerfs which is annoying as he was one of the S+ tier with this talent now we are going to need to change our strategies with him because you have less pushing power on the board and with the new PvP map the second turret is so far ahead of the first that the skeleton will die quickly.
Bloodmage Thalnos has just got a massive buff with his normal mini getting a small buff and now a talent getting a 2% life-steal buff he could really come to life in this patch.
- The Basilisk Fang Relic now deals the correct amount of damage.
- Band of the Arcanist and Band of the Protector Relics should now appropriately work with Charlga.
- Dungeons no longer forbid players from proceeding for 10 minutes if a match fails to start properly.
- Fixed an issue with the continue button not being tappable at the end of a game. We swear…probably.
- Old rewards should no longer fail to claim when players use multiple devices.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Sigil rewards on the Path of Onyxia from being claimed.
- Chain Lightning should no longer bounce to Sylvanas’ Banshee multiple times when used to kill Sylvanas.
- Rend Blackhand and Gyth’s Range stat are now properly grouped with their other respective stats.
- Chimaera’s stat page should now show the correct damage for each individual head.
- Frostwolf Shaman’s healing should now match what is shown on the stat page.
- Abomination should no longer be able to hook Minis on a bridge above him.
- Core Hounds can now resurrect their buddies if they get Stealthed.
- Fixed a couple enemy Armies that had multiple copies of Harpies in their deck, causing them to be able to play Harpies back to back.
Ah QOL improvements are always lovely and squashing those pesky bugs is great!
What do you think of this Warcraft Rumble Update 3.0.0.?