Eternal Evolution Update – 09/02/2023
Eternal Evolution is at it again with another patch being released into the game. The development team at Eternal Evolution is keeping players on their toes for the start of 2023 with frequent updates and improvements to the game and its platform. There are loads of new champions being added to the game each month so if you have not already tried it out, now is the perfect time to get started.
VDayRoses – 5 Roses
Valentine210 – 5 Roses
Eternal Evolution will undergo scheduled maintenance on SEA servers on February 9th, at 6:30 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 120 minutes, and another maintenance on the rest of the servers (including EU, Traditional CN, Asia, and NA servers) at around 8:30 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 30 minutes to apply a new version. During the maintenance period, the servers will be closed in sequence at the corresponding time points, so please prepare in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to offer you 500 Diamonds as a compensatory gift, please claim it in your mailbox after the update.
Version Update Details:[New Events and Event Optimizations]
– Valentine’s Day Special Summon Event will open on all servers. You will be able to choose and recruit some SSS-level heroes (Bailey Hudson, Anpu, Ravenna, Aniruddha, Nadilus, and Zaida) and all elite heroes at higher rates.
*Event Duration: 7 days.
– Valentine’s Day Battle Event will open on all servers. You can complete some Valentine’s Day Special Training stages to get higher scores for better rewards.
*Event Duration: 7 days.
[Game Content Adjustments and Optimizations]
– Optimized the Shop system:
1.Added Senway to the Galactic Arena shop;
2.Added Khalazza to the Wasteland shop.
– Optimized the battle system: Added a new mechanism to prevent you from infinitely increasing the battle time in the battles.
– Optimized the Rise of Heroes mode: the maximum number of sweep times will be selected by default.
– Fixed an issue when choosing Botta’s healing and shield target: change from choosing the unit with the lowest HP ratio to the unit with the lowest HP ratio among our non-summoned units.
– Fixed an issue when failing the first boss challenge the First Clearance Rewards would disappear in the Boss Challenge interface in the Rise of Heroes event.
– Fixed an adaptive issue when adding the Purgatory Boss in the Boss Challenge interface on iPad.
– Fixed some localization issues.
That’s all for this version’s main content. However, the update content may be changed, and the upcoming new version shall prevail. If you encounter any problems after the update, please contact us in the Help Center, and we will help you solve the problems ASAP.
Enjoy your game!
Secondary Patch Notes (Friday 10th February)
To improve the game quality and optimize the game experience, Eternal Evolution will undergo urgent maintenance on February 10th, at 9:30 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 15 minutes. During the maintenance period, all servers will be closed, so please prepare in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to offer you 500 Diamonds as a compensatory gift, please claim it in your mailbox after the update.
– Added a new Limited Recruitment event on some servers: Now you can recruit Masrani at higher rates at the Recruitment Center.
– Fixed an issue when the Arena building disappears in the Border interface.
– Fixed a crash issue when entering the Na Feng display interface.
– Fixed a display problem with the items in the Valentine’s Day Event Exchange Store.
If you encounter any problems after the update, please contact us in the Help Center, and we will help you solve the problems ASAP.
Eternal Evolution Team
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.