The Developers of Eternal Evolution have released a brand new SSS Hero that has arrived in the game with today’s update, which will be available in a Limited Summon Banner
Limited Banners allow you to get Specific Heroes after 60 Limited Tickets, and you can pick up additional copies for Evolutions at a very small chance per shard.
Eternal Evolution is continuing its trend of improving the game and adding new features with this week’s update. We are very happy to see that our community is getting involved and enjoying the development of this game. Since launch, we have seen a fantastic effort from the development team to improve and build on the core of the game and hope that this will continue to be a running trend in the game.
Eternal Evolution will undergo scheduled maintenance on SEA servers on January 5th, at 7:00 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 120 minutes, and another maintenance on the rest of the servers (including EU, Traditional CN, Asia, and NA servers) at around 9:00 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 30 minutes to apply a new version. During the maintenance period, the servers will be closed in sequence at the corresponding time points, so please prepare in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to offer you 500 Diamonds as a compensatory gift, please claim it in your mailbox after the update.
Version Update Details:
[New Heroes and Hero Optimizations]
- New Hero: Botta. She is an SSS-level Wenfyr Support hero skilled in single-target healing and party buffs.
[New Events and Event Optimizations]
- A new Rise of Heroes event will open on most servers.
- You will be able to get Khalazza shards in this event. *Event Duration: 14 days.
- A new season of the Summit Arena event will open on most servers: The buff heroes, the season rewards, and the server groupings are changed. *Event Duration: 14 days.
- A new Limited Recruitment event will open on most servers. You will be able to recruit Botta, Omar, and Liran at higher rates. *Event Duration: 14 days.
- Another new Limited Recruitment event will open on some servers. You will be able to recruit Emma, Randall, and Oak at higher rates. *Event Duration: 7 days.
- A new Details Gathering event will open on some servers. The main rewards of this event are changed to Oak copies. *Event Duration: 7 days.
[Game Content Adjustments and Optimizations]
- Adjusted the rewards of the Monthly Passes: After the update, both the Basic Monthly Pass and the Advanced Monthly Pass will be removed, while a new version of the Basic Monthly Pass and a new version of the Advanced Monthly Pass will be released in the Store.
- 1. After buying the New Basic/Advanced Monthly Pass, you will receive the corresponding daily rewards via mail from the date of purchase.
- If you repeatedly buy the New Basic/Advanced Monthly Pass, the remaining effective date of the New Basic/Advanced Monthly Pass will be extended by the corresponding number of days, up to 90 days.
- After the update, both the Basic Monthly Pass and the Advanced Monthly Pass will not be available for purchase, but the daily rewards of the Basic Monthly Pass and the Advanced Monthly Pass will continue to be issued by mail according to the remaining effective date.
- Regardless of whether your Basic/Advanced Monthly Pass is still in effect, you can buy the New Basic/Advanced Monthly Pass. When both versions of the Basic/Advanced Monthly Passes are valid at the same time, their daily rewards will be issued at the same time.
- Fixed an issue when the Golden Like icon was marked on the wrong objects in the Quiz of the Summit Arena.
- Fixed a display issue when the red dot prompt would not disappear after registering the Summit Arena to enter the Round 1 of the Qualifier and having no rewards to claim.
- Fixed a display issue of the Ring of Greed in the Construction Blueprint of the Divine Prototype building.
- Fixed some multilingual issues of the Power of the Twilight descriptions of the Twilight Lands.
New Hero: Botta
Botta joins the Wenfry as a support champion in January 2023. She is a new SSS Hero and will overtake the Healers and become one of the best in that slot! She has a similar appearance to the other pixie character “Moriami” however unlike her lookalike Botta is a healer and will support her team to victory! Check out her skills below and let us know in the comments below what you think!
Hero Faction: Wenfry
Hero Class: Support
Hero Rarity: SSS-level
Hero Characteristics: Single-Target Healing, Party Buffs
[Hero Skills Information]
Energy Skill – Forest:
Botta condenses the energy of the forest, healing a target ally for 22% of Botta’s max HP. When the target has under 50% HP, the healing is increased to 50%.
Talent Effect: When healing an ally, pull enemies within a radius of 3m around the target towards the center.
Basic Skill – Touch of Life:
Botta heals the ally with the lowest HP percentage for 5% of Botta’s Max HP.
Talent Effect: When healing a target, Botta is healed for 50% of that amount.
Basic Skill – Falling Light:
Botta plays the flute of restoration, healing allies within 3m for 2.4% of Botta’s Max HP. The flute also increases the DMG of allies within range by 15% for 6s. This effect cannot stack.
Talent Effect: The DMG boost effect lasts for 3s longer.
Passive Skill – Fountain of Life:
When entering the battlefield, Botta summons a fountain of life in the back row. Each time Botta casts a skill, the fountain is charged by 20%. When fully charged, the fountain immediately provides a shield to the allied hero with the lowest HP equal to 40% of Max HP and 300 Energy. This effect can trigger up to 1 time.
Talent Effect: The shield is increased by another 30% of max HP.
[Exclusive Equipment: Magic Flute]
1: Enhanced Ultimate Skill: When healing allies with less than 50% HP, the healing is increased by 100%.
2: Enhanced Passive Skill: Energy recovery is increased by 300.
3: Enhanced Ultimate Skill: Reduce DMG taken by the target by 50% for 2s.
4: Enhanced Passive Skill: The effect can trigger an additional 1 time.
The values of Botta’s skills and Exclusive Equipment in this text are for reference only, and the actual values in the game shall prevail.
Some nice promo codes for the new year and for hitting 25k Milestone!
Some great rewards here to pick up so don’t miss out!