EE Patch Notes
Version Update Details:
New Heroes and Hero Optimizations
- Optimized Guan Yu’s ultimate skill: Added a short-distance displacement effect to Guan Yu’s ultimate skill to allow it trigger SSS-level Vanguard Commander Hagradon’s shield and damage-increasing skills.
- Adjusted Nordthion’s ultimate skill description and corresponding multilingual translations. His skill effects do not change.
New Events and Event Optimizations
- A new Limited Recruitment event will open on some servers. During the event, you will be able to recruit Guan Yu, Taylor, and Oisa at higher rates at the Limited Recruitment. *Event Duration: 7 days.
- A new Quantum Mimic Machine event will open on some servers. The main rewards of this event are changed to Nordthion copies and the mythic divine prototype Prism Amulet. *Event Duration: 7 days.
- A new Return to Giant Tower event will open on some servers. The main rewards of this event are changed to Guan Yu copies. *Event Duration: 7 days.
Game Content Adjustments and Optimizations
- Added some new equipment to the Ketosian Triangle. The drop rates of the previous equipment do not change.
- Added an SSS-level AS Commander: Karmota *Skill Description:
Skill 1: For every few basic attacks on the same target made by allied heroes, triggers the effect: Inflict a certain percentage of ATK as bonus True DMG.
Skill 2: When there are 3 or more Hunter heroes deployed:
1.For every few basic attacks on the same target made by allied ranged heroes, triggers the effect: Knock the target back to the edge of the attacker’s range and stun them.
2.In PvP mode, the DMG and Max HP of allied units are increased. *The ultimate skills of Emma, Azena, and Bot Mark II, and the common skill Fire Spirit Arrow of Taylor can trigger Karmota’s Basic Attack Effects.
- Added a passive skill Lord of Shadows description to the Boss Reaper Deka in the Mirage Space: All damage dealt by Boss is considered Critical Damage. His skills and battle strength do not change. Only a skill description is added.
Interface Adjustments and Optimizations
- Added an equipment preset system to facilitate your operation in various battles; Added an equipment preset tutorial for beginners.
- Optimized the Formation function: Now you can rename your formations and add new formations in the Formation interface.
- Optimized the battle system performance: Optimized the health bar style and the battle stats effects. To simplify the battlefield information, the display of the regular buff/debuff icons above the health bars of all heroes is temporarily removed. But the buff/debuff will still take effect.
- Optimized the Talent system interface.
- Optimized the icons on the hero strategy interface.
- Optimized the hero quality display on the hero info interface.
- Fixed the issues that the off-season display interface cannot be entered and the heroes in battle cannot be consumed as evolution materials after the Summit Arena ends;
- Fixed the issue that the name of the level challenge ticket in some languages was inconsistent with the name in the event information of the Rise of Heroes;
- Fixed the wrong description of Bailey Hudson’s Track skill;
- Fixed the issue that when the resource package was not downloaded and entered a level after Floor 100 in the Soul Mine, the resource download prompt pop-up window did not pop up and the screen was directly blacked out;
- Fixed the issue that the equipment range displayed incorrectly when sliding the equipment bag on some devices;
- Fixed an issue where the guild technology bonus might not be displayed on the hero stats interface;
- Fixed the issue that the activity level refreshed incorrectly after tapping the Collect All button in the Missions system after disconnection and reconnection;
- Fixed the text overlapping issue in the pop-up window on the Lineup interface when there were too many texts;
- Fixed a display issue of the boss avatar at the battle replay in the upper right corner of the bosses in the Ketosian Triangle;
That’s all for this version’s main content. However, the update content may be changed, and the upcoming new version shall prevail. If you encounter any problems after the update, please contact us in the Help Center, and we will help you solve the problems ASAP.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.