Eternal Evolution Patch – New Hero incoming!
EE have dropped a new patch and we are getting a new Hero to play with!
Eternal Evolution will undergo scheduled maintenance on SEA servers on February 16th, at 6:30 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 120 minutes, and another maintenance on the rest of the servers (including EU, Traditional CN, Asia, and NA servers) at around 8:30 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 30 minutes to apply a new version. During the maintenance period, the servers will be closed in sequence at the corresponding time points, so please prepare in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to offer you 500 Diamonds as a compensatory gift, please claim it in your mailbox after the update.
New Heroes and Hero Optimizations
- A new SSS-level Atlas Assassin Hero called Rickert, the Soulblade, will be available in the new version. You can recruit him at the Limited Recruitment Event after the update.
- Hero Faction: Atlas
- Hero Class: Assassin
- Hero Rarity: SSS-level
- Hero Characteristics: Swordsoul Buff, Single-Target Burst
- Hero Skills Information
- Ultimate Skill – Soulstrike: Flash behind the enemy, inflicting X instances of slash DMG. Each slash inflicts X% of ATK as DMG.
- Talent Effect: When casting a skill, Rickert absorbs all Swordsouls on the battlefield. For every X Swordsouls absorbed, he slashes the target X additional time(s).
- Common Skill – Swordsoul: Grant X Swordsouls to allied Assassins. When a hero with a Swordsoul performs a basic attack, the Swordsoul will attack with them, inflicting X% of Rickert’s ATK as DMG to the enemy. Each hero can have a total of X Swordsouls.
- Talent Effect: Rickert gains X of the CRIT RATE of allies with a Swordsoul.
- Common Skill – Falling Vanguard: Teleport behind the enemy with the lowest HP, then inflict X% DMG on them.
- Talent Effect: The CRIT DMG of this skill is increased by X%.
- Passive Skill – Sword Guard: Every time Rickert absorbs 1 Swordsoul, he is healed for X% of Max HP. When Rickert receives a fatal injury, he becomes immune to all damage, teleports to a random Assassin ally (including himself), then absorbs all their Swordsouls. This effect can trigger X time(s) per battle.
- Laurel 1: Enhanced Ultimate Skill: When this skill is cast, refresh the cooldown of “Swordsoul Mantra”.
- 2: Swordsoul Mantra Enhanced: The max amount of Swordsouls that a hero can have is increased by +X. Skill cooldown is reduced by Xs.
- 3: Swordsoul Guardian Enhanced: Fatal injury can be triggered X additional times in a single battle.
- 4: Enhanced Ultimate Skill: For every X Swordsouls absorbed, perform X additional slashes.
New Events and Event Optimizations
Game Content Adjustments and Optimizations
Interface Adjustments and Optimizations
- Optimized the interfaces of Hero Talent and Exclusive Equipment: Added brief and detailed descriptions to skill descriptions.
- Optimized the Border interface: the entrances of daily Boss levels are merged into Lost Valley.
- Adjusted the spacing between navigation entries at the bottom of the main interface to keep them consistent.
- Fixed an issue with Botta’s healing effect and shield selection target: optimized the healing effect target of [Forest] and [Life Touch] skills; optimized the [Fountain of Life] skill shield effect selection target. The original target selection rule: the unit with the lowest HP ratio on our side; the optimized target selection rule: the unit with the lowest HP ratio among our non-summoned objects.
- Fixed an issue when the model of a hero or monster is replaced, the abnormal state buff added before the replacement may cause an error when it is removed.
- Fixed an issue when the stamina is insufficient in the Crimson Abyss, the pop-up window for purchasing stamina pops up but the stamina cannot be purchased;
- Fixed the issue that in the case of a weak network, there is a certain chance that the hero evolution will not evolve successfully after tapping the confirm button, and the issue that the material selected in the last operation has been used will prompt that the operation failed or the system error.
- Fixed an issue when the Border interface displayed abnormally on iPad and emulators;
- Fixed an issue when the resource pack was not downloaded and entered the Lost Valley, the game would have a black screen.
- Fixed an issue where the currently selected level could not be re-challenged correctly when re-challenging a level in the Elite Campaign.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.