Today we received news on the latest update to Eternal Evolution that will be going live on the servers tomorrow. This update comes in hot and fast since the last patch was added to the game and reinforces our hopes and expectations for the future of this game. The development team is clearly working very hard to improve the quality of Eternal Evolution and the things that players have to do in the game.
Eternal Evolution will undergo scheduled maintenance on SEA servers on December 8th, at 7:00 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 120 minutes, and another maintenance on the rest of the servers (including EU, Traditional CN, Asia, and NA servers) at around 9:00 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 30 minutes to apply a new version. During the maintenance period, the servers will be closed in sequence at the corresponding time, so please prepare in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to offer you 500 Diamonds as a compensatory gift, please claim it in your mailbox after the update.
Version Update Details:
[New Heroes and Hero Optimizations]
[New Events and Event Optimizations]
- A new Rise of Heroes event will open on most servers. You will be able to get Senway shards in this event.
- A new Limited Recruitment Event will open on most servers. You will be able to recruit Leo, Nagrama, and Bot Mark II at higher rates.
- A new Details Gathering event will open on some servers.
- A new Elite Chapter event will open on some servers.
[Game Content Adjustments and Optimizations]
– Added a new mythic divine prototype Dominance Crystal
*Effective Class: Summon
*Effective Heroes: Skooer & Hatty, Muka, Senway, Khalazza
*Skill Description: Increase all summons’ basic attacks by a certain percentage. When all summons cast a certain amount of basic attacks in total, their DMG buff will be permanently increased. The effect can be stacked up to 5 times.
– Added Nagrama to the Advanced Recruitment, the Advanced Data Chip Exchange, Elite Hero Selection Cards, and Elite Hero Selection Shards.
– Added a secondary confirmation prompt when using the Gene Hybrids to evolve heroes.
– The battle sound effects can be speeded up and paused.
– Added a red dot prompt to the entrance icon of the Rise of Heroes event when the challenge tickets reach the upper limit.
[Interface Adjustments and Optimizations]
– Optimized the Summit Arena:
- Optimized some pictures’ formats and font sizes.
- Fixed the display problem of the titles in some interfaces.
- The Lineup interface will close automatically after saving the lineup.
- Added a reminder of failure when trying to use the heroes in the Summit Arena lineup as materials to evolve other heroes.
- Fixed the display issue of the countdowns.
- Now you can view the hero details in the settlement interface after challenging enemies manually.
- Added transition special effects to the main interfaces.
Optimized the Guild Hunt:
- Uncollected rewards will appear at the top of the interface of the Hunt Achievement.
- Added a description of the DMG to the summons to the Wave Attack skill of the Atlas Whale.
- Modified the tips when being unable to join the Guild Hunt after the Guild Hunt has started before you joined the guild.
- Added a countdown to tell when you can join the Guild Hunt after leaving a guild for less than 48 hours.
- Modified the “Recommended Heroes” to “Buff Heroes”.
– Added some dynamic special effects to the basic features of the Guild system.
That’s all for this version’s main content. However, the update content may be changed, and the upcoming new version shall prevail. If you encounter any problems after the update, please contact us in the Help Center, and we will help you solve the problems ASAP