Since the launch of Eternal Evolution, we have been pleasantly surprised by the improvement and reception to feedback that the team has acted on. Although the game is only in its infancy with the recent global launch we are seeing consistent updates and improvements being added to improve the quality of the game overall.
Today we received information about the upcoming November update to Eternal Evolution. Here is what the team had to say about the upcoming changes:
Eternal Evolution will undergo scheduled maintenance on SEA servers on November 24th, at 7:00 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 120 minutes, and another maintenance on the rest of the servers (including EU, Traditional CN, Aisa, and NA servers) at around 9:00 AM (GMT/UTC+0) for 30 minutes to apply a new version. During the maintenance period, the servers will be closed in sequence at the corresponding time, so please prepare in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to offer you 500 Diamonds as a compensatory gift, please claim it in your mailbox after the update.
Version Update Details:
[New Events and Event Optimizations]A Thanksgiving Log-In event will open on all servers. You can collect special Thanksgiving items to get rich rewards.
– A new 30-Day Log-In event will open on all servers. The corresponding rewards are modified.
– A new Limited Recruitment event will open on some servers: You will be able to recruit Skooer & Hatty, Khalazza, and Oisa at higher rates.
*Event Duration: Nov. 23 ~ Dec. 6
– A new Details Gathering event will open on some servers: The main rewards are changed to Senway cards.
– Optimized the main interface of the Hero Evolution event.
[Game Content Adjustments and Optimizations]– Added a new mythic divine prototype Greed Ring:
*Effective Class: Energy
*Effective Heroes: Ravenna, Luke, Kain, Falvea
*Skill Description: When energy heroes cast three or more basic attacks on the enemies, the damage caused by their next basic attacks shall be increased by a high percentage.
– Optimized the Elite Campaign: the basic function of guides to clearing the stages and the approach of obtaining the heroes.
– Optimized the Twilight Lands: adjusted the battle stats and the rewards of the event.
1. The mythic divine prototypes are changed to Solar Flare and Prism Amulet;
2. The epic divine prototypes are changed to Company of Heroes.
3. The clear rewards of Chapter 8, Chapter 10, and Chapter 12 are slightly adjusted.
*Added a battle record function to the Twilight Lands.
– Added Chapter 12 to the Rift Fissure.
– Optimized the animation performance of Luke’s Night Energy skill talent effect.
– When Today’s daily missions are completed, the rest daily missions will also be counted as completed.
– The “Defender” in the description in the divine prototype system will be changed to “Tank”.
[Interface Adjustments and Optimizations]– Moved up the switch teams buttons to avoid false tapping on iOS devices.
– Added class icons and level data on the heroes in the lineup interface.
– Added a locking function on the equipment tips in the settlement interface.
– When viewing the pop-up window in the equipment interface, you will be unable to tap the Talent button.
That’s all for this version’s main content. However, the update content may be changed, and the upcoming new version shall prevail. If you encounter any problems after the update, please contact us in the Help Center, and we will help you solve the problems