Diablo Immortal is set to release on June 2nd for PC user and June 1st for the Mobile users. So how do you need to prepare for Diablo Immortal?
Join a clan! If you get into a clan early, you’ll be able to get a bit of a head start as you’ll be able to join it quickly and not be scouting in game for one. We have one for EU and NA people if you wish to join! Clan Application form : https://forms.gle/JNj4Z5S6FJmEwP8j9 (basic info about you and what you plan to do with Diablo Immortal) Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/jSvSXwuS4Q Aftershock United.
Follow these 5 tips to prepare for the game:
- Familiarise yourself with the game and the mechanics so go watch YouTube videos and get a good feel for the game and understand how it’s going to play out! Especially the end game content as you’ll spend a lot of time there once you get through the grind.
- The seasonal battle pass is a great way to get an early start and progression in the game so you can be one step ahead of everyone else. There is both a paid and a free version of this, of course, the Paid version has some incredible rewards and is only $5/$15 so if you are looking to spend a small amount, this is 100% the way to go.
- Complete the Elder Rift as you can get good rewards from them, and you can show off and compete for the top spot on the leader board.
- You should check out what class you want to run and see what your friends are running and try and get a balanced team so you can conquer all the content with ease. If you all go, Wizards, then you’ll struggle to do content because you need the tanky/healer unit to keep you in the fight.
- When you are in the game you should try to power level to 40 by doing the campaign then focus on progressing the battle pass to level 60. Because you’ll get a big head start by being 40 early then you start looking about getting levels and doing other bits at the same time so you can hit two birds with one stone effectively.
These are our Pre-release tips! We hope you do well and get on nice and early! Good Luck!