Bellower

Last Updated: April 9, 2022

bellower

Champion Overall Rating: 3.5

Campaign farmer GOD

Key Areas

Arena Def: 8
Arena Atk: 8
Clan Boss: 6
Hydra: 6
Doom Tower: 8

Dungeons

Spider: 8
Fire Knight: 6
Dragon: 10
Ice Golem: 7

Faction Wars

  • Decrease Defense: Legendary
  • Decrease Attack: Legendary
  • Damage: OK
  • Crowd Control: Great
  • Turn Meter Control: OK

Doom Tower

Magma Dragon: 4
Frost Spider: 4
Nether Spider: 4
Scarab King: 4
Eternal Dragon: 6
Celestial Griffin: 4
Dreadhorn: 3
Dark Fae: 7

Champion Type

Supp

10/10

Book
Value

A1, A2, A3

Book
Priority

Bellower

Bellower is a fantastic void rare champion that can be used as a campaign farmer or as one of the most effective wave control/clear champions in the game. Bellower is extremely versatile depending on how you build him. All of Bellowers attacks are AoE and offer Decrease Defence to your team. Add a stun set to Bellower to make him a really effective wave control champion to help you get through those higher dungeons.

As Bellower is a rare champion he is extremely easy to book out. There are 2 different ways to build Bellower as a campaign farmer – Either build 100% crit and 220+% crit damage or 100% crit rate with 188+ speed. Using the speed build will allow you to hit the waves 2 times before they attack you. This method is far easier to achieve early on in the game.

Frazzle [ATK]

Attacks all enemies. Has a 20% chance of placing a Block Active Skills debuff for 1 turn.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 2.6*ATK
Overall Grading*: Weak

Mighty Bellow [ATK] - 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a 15% Decrease SPD debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 4.2*ATK
Overall Grading*: Average

Bowl Over [ATK] - 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% Decrease ATK debuff for 2 turns. Has a 75% chance of placing a 30% Decrease DEF debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 3.6*ATK
Overall Grading*: Weak

(Aura)

Increases Ally SPD in Faction Crypts by 15%

 

*Grading is calculated using Realistic Battle Scenarios - Read More Here

PVE Masteries

Campaign Farmer
Crowd Control
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

PVP Masteries

Nuker
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

Recommended PVE Stats

SPD, C.RATE, C.DMG, HP%, ATK%

Recommended PVE Artifact Sets

Lifesteal, Speed, Accuracy, Perception, Stun

Recommended PVP Stats

SPD, C.RATE, C.DMG

Recommended PVP Artifact Sets

Speed, Accuracy, Perception, Savage, Cruel

Video Guide