Cillian the Lucky

Last Updated: September 21, 2022

Cillian the Lucky

Champion Overall Rating: 3

Faction Wars GOD

Key Areas

Arena Def: 6
Arena Atk: 6
Clan Boss: 4
Hydra: 4
Doom Tower: 6

Dungeons

Spider: 6
Fire Knight: 8
Dragon: 8
Ice Golem: 6
Iron Twins: 5

Faction Wars

  • Damage: Great
  • Crowd Control: Great
  • Turn Meter Control: Godlike

Doom Tower

Magma Dragon: 3
Frost Spider: 4
Nether Spider: 5
Scarab King: 2
Eternal Dragon: 7
Celestial Griffin: 4
Dreadhorn: 2
Dark Fae: 4

Champion Type

ATK

8/10

Book
Value

A1, A2, A3

Book
Priority

Cillian the Lucky

Cillian the Lucky was not so lucky as he lost his jousting horse, however, he managed to overcome this and is here today in Raid: Shadow Legends! He joined on the St.Patricks Day Fusion event in 2020 and was one of the easiest fusions to acquire. This was because the fusion consisted of champions that were already available in the game: Necrohunter, Corpse Collector, Suwai Firstborn and Jinglehunter. These weren’t too tricky to get through the events either but most players had a copy of these champions locked away in their vault.

Cillian the Lucky is all single target which does let him down but he is a great control champ for the enemy he does hit. With Books on his a2 he has a 50%  to place a Block Active Skills debuff on all enemies so I guess you have to be the lucky one for him to place it!

Cillian is great to have in Faction Wars for the Banner Lords with a kit focused on controlling your enemies with abilities such as Stun, Block Cooldowns and turn meter reduction. Cillian the Lucky needs to be built with strong accuracy and speed to work through his abilities and land that control.

Trip Up [ATK]

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 35% chance of placing a 30% Decrease SPD debuff for 2 turns. Each hit also has a 35% chance of stealing 30% of the target’s current Turn Meter.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 1.6*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

Inflict Misfortune [ATK] - 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy. Has an 85% chance of placing a Block Active Skills debuff for 4 turns. Also has a 35% chance of placing a Block Cooldown Skills debuff on all other enemies for 1 turn.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 6: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 5.8*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

Head Ringer [ATK] - 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a Stun debuff for 1 turn. Has a 25% chance of placing the Stun debuff for 2 turns instead and stealing 50% of the target’s current Turn Meter. Resets the cooldown of this skill if the target is killed.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 4: Damage +20%
Level 5: Cooldown -1
Level 6: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 5.5*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

Charmed Life (Passive)

Places one of the following buffs on this champion for 2 turns at the start of each turn: a 50% Increase ATK buff, a 30% Increase C.DMG buff, a 30% Increase C.RATE buff, a 25% Strengthen buff, or a Block Damage buff.

 

(Aura)

Increases Ally ATK in all battles by 25%.

*Grading is calculated using Realistic Battle Scenarios - Read More Here

PVE Masteries

Standard PvE
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

PVP Masteries

Debuffer
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

Blessings

We recommend you use these blessings for Cillian the Lucky.
Team Blessings should be limited to 1 per team. For more information, please read our Team Blessings guide here.

Late Game

heavencast

Gear Recommendations