Download ACE Here
Right at the start of the game, you should set off in the Normal Campaign, during your progress you’ll unlock various different features in the game, but one of – if not THE most important thing when you’re starting in Chapter 2-8, which unlocks the Rookie Summons.
Just like in Raid, picking your starter Champion makes a significant difference to the overall efficiency of your progression.
When you unlock Rookie Summons you are granted 5 sets of 5 Summons, where you get 3 different Legendaries as options within those. You can only pick ONE of these sets to keep on your account.
However, as commonly done in Gacha games, you can reroll and start all over again to get the best start possible.
There are 7 available legendaries to pick up from here:
- Hector (High Single Target DMG)
- Valeria (AOE Fire Damage Dealer)
- Balberith (Revive Passive, One of the hardest hitting Ultimate abilities)
- Mytheasia (Only reviver in the entire game!)
- Evera (Very strong AOE and Single Target Damage)
- Mulhex (Single Target/AOE Damage Dealer)
- Hydrissea (Water AOE Damage Dealer)
Top 2 Picks:
- Evera – Wood is a very strong element in this game, she’s great in Void Tower, and does a ton of damage, granting herself extra turns. She will carry you through the campaign and other early content very easily.
- Mythasia – Due to being the only reviver currently in the game, as well as an insanely strong healer, she is an incredibly strong carry Champion. She may not help speed up the early game, however, she will make it safer – and seriously enhance your later game progress and speed up the availability of it.
Noteworthy Epics you can reroll for:
Nathalia – One of the strongest damage dealers in the game, especially if she has buffs on her team as it enables her to AOE. She will annihilate anything that crosses your path.
Windstrex – Ultimate boosts your teams’ speed and attack and has the ability to refresh an ally’s ultimate. This can really enhance your damage and help you sweep through all content.
William – Williams trait passively boosts your teams’ damage, as well as having a team counterattack buff. William also brings Defence Down AOE.
Zatlux – Zatlux is available for free from the covenant, however, picking up Zatlux at the start will give you very early progression and allow you to ascend him easier in the future. He will be used in all areas of the game.
Of course, all of the starting legendaries are completely viable and will take you through the game, BUT the ones listed above really are standout and will help you progress faster or further.
Since covering this game is a new adventure for us we’d love to hear about your opinions in the comments, who did you start with?