Basher

Last Updated: April 9, 2022

Basher

Champion Overall Rating: 3

Faction War GOD

Key Areas

Arena Def: 8
Arena Atk: 8
Clan Boss: 4
Hydra: 2
Doom Tower: 8

Dungeons

Spider: 4
Fire Knight: 6
Dragon: 6
Ice Golem: 8
Iron Twins: 4

Faction Wars

  • Damage: Legendary
  • Crowd Control: Godlike

Doom Tower

Magma Dragon: 5
Frost Spider: 4
Nether Spider: 3
Scarab King: 4
Eternal Dragon: 10
Celestial Griffin: 6
Dreadhorn: 2
Dark Fae: 4

Champion Type

ATK

5/10

Book
Value

A2

Book
Priority

Basher

Basher is part of the Skin Walker faction which is renown for having weak Rare and Epic champions.
Basher stands as one of the best Skin Walker champions in the game and especially shines in Faction Wars and Arena. His A2 abilities prevent all enemies from using their main skills for 2 turns, usually enough to guarantee your team the victory! Basher also has a weaken on his A1 and a block buffs on his A3 giving him enough utility to be relevant anywhere in the game!

Basher is really worth levelling for your account, almost every person would use him in Faction Wars at least!

Splintering Bash [ATK]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% Weaken debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +5%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 3.2*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

Stinging Blast [ATK] - 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all of the target’s skills for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 3.8*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

Cause Fear [ATK] - 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a Block Buffs debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 1.55*ATK
Overall Grading*: Weak

(Aura)

Increases Ally HP in all battles by 25%.

*Grading is calculated using Realistic Battle Scenarios - Read More Here

PVE Masteries

Standard PvE
Debuffer
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution