Dark Athel

Last Updated: April 9, 2022

dark athel

Champion Overall Rating: 2.5

Key Areas

Arena Def: 7
Arena Atk: 7
Clan Boss: 4
Hydra: 7
Doom Tower: 4

Dungeons

Spider: 8
Fire Knight: 4
Dragon: 6
Ice Golem: 4
Iron Twins: 5

Faction Wars

  • Decrease Defense: Legendary
  • Damage: Great
  • Turn Meter Control: Great

Doom Tower

Magma Dragon: 2
Frost Spider: 4
Nether Spider: 1
Scarab King: 2
Eternal Dragon: 6
Celestial Griffin: 4
Dreadhorn: 2
Dark Fae: 6

Champion Type

ATK

4/10

Book
Value

A2

Book
Priority

Dark Athel

Athel favoured for her strength and determination in life fell in a mighty battle, captured and tortured until no sense of her previous life remained. She now lives in a world of chaos and pain.

Dark Athel is a Magic affinity epic from the Undead Hordes faction. Dark Athel is one of the Daily Login Reward champions available after logging into Raid for 90 days! Her whole kit is aimed at being amazing for Spider with AOE abilities on her A2 and A3 that control speed and an A1 that decreases defence. The main issue is that she really doesn’t hit hard compared to other epics in the game and she is very difficult to keep alive. Dark Athel is over shadowed by the 4 starter champion rares and a lot of epics and needs a buff.
With the addition of Hydra to Raid Dark Athel has another shot at being useful due to her AOE decrease speed ability but is very niche and often surpassed by epics and rares alike.

Profane Glaive [ATK]

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. has a 40% chance of placing 60% Decrease DEF debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 1.6*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

Blades of Blood [ATK] - 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a 30% Decrease SPD debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 3.6*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

Harvest of Despair [ATK] - 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Places a 30% Increase SPD buff on this champion for 3 turns if this attack kills 4 or more enemies. Heals this champion by 50% of their MAX HP if this attack kills 6 or more enemies. Grants an Extra Turn if this attack kills 10 or more enemies.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 3.65*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

(Aura)

Increases Ally ATK in all battles by 20%

*Grading is calculated using Realistic Battle Scenarios - Read More Here

PVE Masteries

Standard PvE
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

PVP Masteries

Nuker
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle