Stout Axeman

Last Updated: April 9, 2022

stout axeman

Champion Overall Rating: 1.5

Key Areas

Arena Def: 2
Arena Atk: 2
Clan Boss: 2
Hydra: 2
Doom Tower: 3

Dungeons

Spider: 2
Fire Knight: 6
Dragon: 2
Ice Golem: 2
Iron Twins: 1

Faction Wars

  • Damage: OK
  • Crowd Control: OK

Doom Tower

Magma Dragon: 2
Frost Spider: 2
Nether Spider: 2
Scarab King: 2
Eternal Dragon: 2
Celestial Griffin: 2
Dreadhorn: 2
Dark Fae: 2

Champion Type

HP

1/10

Book
Value

Book
Priority

Stout Axeman

Stout Axeman is a Dwarf, Magic affinity, rare champion. Do not invest books or masteries on Stout Axeman, you’ll regret it.

Go No Further [HP]

Attacks 1 enemy.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +5%
Level 6: Damage +5%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 4.5*ATK
Overall Grading*: Average

Repel the Horde - 4 Turn Cooldown

Places a 15% Reflect Damage buff on this champion for 2 turns. Has an 85% chance of placing a 15% Reflect Damage buff on a random ally for 2 turns. Also has a 35% chance of placing a Provoke debuff on 2 random enemies for 1 turn.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Thrives on Danger (Passive)

Heals this champion by 50% of the damage taken while under a Reflect Damage buff. Also has a 25% chance of increasing the duration of all attackers’ debuffs by 1 turn when hit while under a Reflect Damage buff.

*Grading is calculated using Realistic Battle Scenarios - Read More Here

PVE Masteries

Standard PvE
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

PVP Masteries

This champion is not recommended for use in PvP
not-a-pvp-champ

Blessings

We are still working on recommending blessings for Stout Axeman. Keep an eye for an updated guide once we have had an opportunity to playtest.
In the meantime, why not check our Blessings Tier List here.

Gear Recommendations

Recommended PVE Stats

HP%, ACC, SPD, C.RATE, C.DMG

Recommended PVE Artifact Sets

Lifesteal, Speed, Accuracy, Perception

Recommended PVP Stats

N/A