Wurlim Frostking

spacer
Wurlim Frostking

Champion Overall Rating: 3.5

Key Areas

Arena Def: 8
Arena Atk: 7
Clan Boss: 6
Doom Tower Waves: 9

Dungeons

Spider: 7
Fire Knight: 6
Dragon: 8
Ice Golem: 8

Faction Wars

  • Damage: Legendary
  • Crowd Control: Great
  • Protection and Support: Godlike

Doom Tower

Magma Dragon: 6
Frost Spider: 7
Nether Spider: 7
Scarab King: 7
Eternal Dragon: 6
Celestial Griffin: 6
Dreadhorn: 10
Dark Fae: 2

Champion Type

DEF

6/10

Book
Value

A3

Book
Priority

Wurlim Frostking

Wurlim is a Void legendary from the Knight Revenant faction. Wurlim is best known for being the final prize in the paid Battle pass which become the one and only Battle pass Raid has launched. Wurlim has the strongest buff in the game, Strengthen, however that is about all be does bring of significant worth and is very lack lustre for a Void legendary.
Since the buff in May 2021 Wurlim now has an A2 that does not need accuracy to land his abilities. This was an improvement but in my opinion he is still lacking.

Early game Wurlim can be extremely effective and hard to kill in the Arena and his strengthen buff can be useful in Clan Boss but I would not recommend investing lots of resources in Wurlim over a lot of better value epics!

Winds of Winter [DEF]

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 30% chance of placing a Freeze debuff for 1 turn. Places a Perfect Veil buff on the ally with the lowest HP for 2 turn if the Freeze debuff is placed. It will alsoplace a Veil buff on the ally with the lowest HP for 1 turn if the Freeze debuff is notplaced.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 4*DEF
Overall Grading*: Strong

Frostbite Blast [DEF] - 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Has a 70% chance of placing a 30% Decrease C.DMG debuff for 2 turns. Places a 30% Increase C.DMG buff on all allies for 2 turns. Has a 70% chance of placing a 50% Decrease ACC debuff for 2 turns; in addition, the debuffs placed by this skill cannot be resisted.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 7: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 4*DEF
Overall Grading*: Strong

Icegrave Armor - 5 Turn Cooldown

Places a 25% Strengthen buff and a 60% Increase DEF buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Level 2: Cooldown -1
Level 3: Cooldown -1

(Aura)

Increases Ally DEF in the Doom Tower by 40%.

*Grading is calculated using Realistic Battle Scenarios - Read More Here

PVE Masteries

Standard PvE
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

PVP Masteries

Nuker
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

Recommended PVE Stats

DEF%, C.RATE, C.DMG , SPD, ACC

Recommended PVE Artifact Sets

Lifesteal, Speed, Accuracy, Perception, Resist

Recommended PVP Stats

DEF%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC , RESIST

Recommended PVP Artifact Sets

Lifesteal, Speed, Accuracy, Perception, Resistance

Video Guide