Eternal Evolution is continuing its trend of improving the game and adding new features with this week’s update. We are very happy to see that our community is getting involved and enjoying the development of this game. Since launch, we have seen a fantastic effort from the development team to improve and build on the core of the game and hope that this will continue to be a running trend in the game.
Eternal Evolution will undergo scheduled maintenance on January 12th, at around 6:30 AM (GMT/UTC+0) to apply a new version. The estimated downtime is 180 minutes. During the maintenance period, all servers will be closed, so please prepare in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to offer you 500 Diamonds as a compensatory gift, please claim it in your mailbox after the update.
Version Update Details:
[New Events and Event Optimizations]
- A new Limited Recruitment event will open on most servers. You will be able to recruit Skooer&Hatty, Taylor, and Falvea at higher rates. *Event Duration: 7 days.
- A new Quantum Mimic Machine event will open on some servers. The main rewards of this event are changed to Botta copies and the red divine prototype Dominant Nucleus. *Event Duration: 7 days.
- A new Return to Giant Tower event will open on some servers. The main rewards of this event are changed to Skooer&Hatty copies. *Event Duration: 7 days.
- A new Galactic Treasure event will open on some servers. You can join the Galactic Arena and defeat the opponents to earn Warrior Stones for chances to draw great rewards in this event. *Event Duration: 10 days.
[Game Content Adjustments and Optimizations]
- Added an SSS-level Vanguard Commander: Hagradon *Skill Description: Skill 1: After using displacement skills, all allied heroes receive a Shield equal to a certain percentage of their Max. HP, which lasts for 5 seconds, also increases the Damage of the next skill. Skill 2: Deploying 3 or more Vanguard Heroes will activate these effects: 1. Every time your Vanguard Heroes are attacked by an enemy hero or a monster, there is a chance to regenerate a small percentage of their Max HP. 2. Increases the damage and Max HP of all heroes (PVP Only; including Regular Arena, Galactic Arena, and Summit Arena).
- Optimized the Wasteland: 1. Fixed the display problem of the enemies’ combat power; 2.Reduced the degree of difficulty of the enemies in the Wasteland by 30%.
- Added a Sticker System.
- Changed the display of the shielding effect as a Shield HP bar.
- Optimized the Skin System: when you get a new skin, a new character avatar will be added at the same time automatically.
- Optimized the sound effects in the Battle System: the speed of battle sound effects will be the same as the battle speed, so they can speed up and pause synchronously.
- Fixed an alignment issue of the ticket numbers on the item exchange interface in the Data Chip Exchange shops at the Recruitment Center.
- Fixed a display issue of the claimed rewards in the Summit Arena.
- Fixed a textual error in the title of the Schedule interface in the Summit Arena.
- Fixed a display issue of the background image when viewing some plot dialogues in the Rise of Heroes event.
- Fixed some multilingual textual errors when reaching the max daily purchases of the Level Challenge Tickets in the Rise of Heroes event.
- Fixed a display issue of the black lines shown on the portrait frame of Commander Enlighten.
- Fixed an unintended skill activation issue of Commander Enlighten when deploying only one Summon hero on the battlefield. Now you must deploy 3 or more than 3 Summon heroes to activate Commander Enlighten’s skill effects.
[Supplementary Notes on Wasteland Optimization]
We found that the enemies’ combat power displayed in the Wasteland was far lower than the actual value in the version before the update: the enemies’ combat power displayed was around 25% of the actual value. That’s why some of you underestimated the enemies’ strength and failed unexpectedly in the battle. Therefore, we have fixed this problem in this version, and you will see the correct battle power of the enemies after the update. Meanwhile, we have also lowered the level of difficulty of the enemies, which is equivalent to 70% of the previous version, to bring you a better experience in the Wasteland.
That’s all for this version’s main content. However, the update content may be changed, and the upcoming new version shall prevail. If you encounter any problems after the update, please contact us in the Help Center, and we will help you solve the problems ASAP.