Plarium has just announced a CRAZY Triple 2x Event this weekend that will feature every single type of shard.
This is part of the Ultimate Deathknight Birthday Events again, and will give you the opportunity to pick up more Birthday Points to gain more Ultimate Deathknight Souls, and other rewards!
Let’s check out Plarium’s announcement…
We’ve planned a few more events this week dedicated to UDK’s Birthday celebrations:
- This Friday, August 25th, we’re planning to launch x2 event to summon Legendary Champions from Sacred Shards.
- On Saturday, August 26th, we’re planning to launch x2 event to summon Epic and Legendary Champions from Void Shards.
- And, on Sunday, August 27th, we’re planning to launch x2 event to summon Epic and Legendary Champions from Ancient Shards.
Each event will be active for 24 hours.
Should you be pulling shards?
As with all Summoning Events, whether to pull or not is completely up to your discretion, however, there are as always a few points to consider…
2x Events are one of the BEST chances of getting a legendary from your shards, with the chance rising to 1% per shard for Ancient and Void, and 12% for Sacred Shards, but there are a few other reasons why this weekend may or may not be the best time for you to pull your shards.
- Picking up a brand new Champion is always exciting, and there is no better chance outside of Guaranteed Events to get Champions than a 2x!
- There is not an active fusion currently, and it’s likely that a new one will begin in the next couple of weeks, so it may be worth you saving shards, especially if you are a Free to Play or Low Spender.
Do you plan on opening any shards this weekend for the Triple 2x Event? Let us know in the comments!