Plarium has announced the 10x for this weekend that will tie into the Summon Rush Event for Oella, the February 2023 Fusion… You can check out our full Fusion Guide here.
Let’s check out what’s coming this weekend!
We’ve prepared something special for this Valentine’s Day A streak of x10 events to summon paired Champions from Ancient, Sacred, and Void Shards
- This Friday, February 17th, we’re planning to launch x10 event to summon the following couples:
– Zavia from Ancient & Sacred Shards and Belanor from Void Shards
– Rotos the Lost Groom from Ancient & Sacred Shards and Siphi the Lost Bride from Void Shards
- And on Saturday, February 18th, we’re planning to launch x10 event to summon the next pairs:
– Sicia Flametongue from Ancient & Sacred Shards and Cardiel from Void Shards
– Karato Foxhunter from Ancient & Sacred Shards and Yumeko from Void Shards
Each event will be active for 36 hours.
P.S.: And there’s something special waiting for those who will manage to pull both Champs from one of the couples
Should you be pulling shards?
As always, this is a personal decision that you need to make but there are a few points to consider for this set of events…
- There is an active Fusion Event, so if you are going for it – you WILL NEED to pull shards during this weekend.
- There is no boosted summon rates – unless you are close to Pity System kicking in, your chances of even getting a legendary are VERY slim.
- 10x Events are continuously getting worse with the influx of newly added Champions, diluting the chances of you getting these 10x Champions.
Will you be opening your shards? Let us know in the comments!