Plarium has announced today that we’re going to be getting an exciting Drop Frenzy Event starting tomorrow.
Events like these give you a huge chance to get your hands on some desirable Artifact Sets, especially since Plarium seem to have raised these events from 2x to 3x over the last few months.
On Thursday, April 27th, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Speed set artifacts at Dragon’s Lair.
So look for the Drop Fever label in-game to know the event is live.
Why are these events so valuable?
The reason this event is so valuable is because of the value in Speed Gear, with it being one of the most important sets in the game, so as you can imagine – any chance to get TRIPLE the chance of getting Speed gear is one you want to take full advantage of.
Speed gear is used in all areas of the game, and bar a very select few – all champion builds will require you to have a certain amount of speed, whether that be just a standard amount or a very high speed.
This time around though it is especially exciting, due to the potential of getting Mythic Speed items.
What stages do you farm?
When farming gear, there are a few stage breakpoints that are important to know for the best results, and you should aim to farm the highest of these that you’re able to.
- Stage 13 – First access to 6* gear – allowing you to get potentially great items.
- Stage 16 – This is where Dragon will stop dropping Mystery Shards and Brews allowing you to get more gear per energy.
- Stage 20 – No longer drops un-needed 4* gear.
- Stage 24 – The best amount of good gear per energy.
- Stage 25 – The BEST possible chances at 6* Legendary gear.
- Hard Mode – Same cost as Stage 25, Chance of Mythic Gear – If you can farm Hard Mode, we strongly suggest you do so, for this event!
Will you be taking advantage of these event? Let us know in the comments!