Published On: September 27, 2023
Start your Raid Journey Today!

9 New Champions are coming to Raid

Spacer

9 New champions are coming to Raid: Shadow Legends and here we will break them down for you so you know who to look out for and who to prepare as food or to guard your vault!

There are 3 new Legendaries including the new Panda Fusion Bambus Fourleaf and the other 2 Legendaries are void!?! Can they live upto the Void Legendary name?

We have 2 new epics that join the ranks of Teleria, nothing crazy to shout home about. One has a double revive on his a3 and one looks like the goat/person from Narnia.

There is a Void Rare who actually has a decent kit and will be useful to some accounts that lack an HP Burn!

And finally, there are 3 Non-Void Rares and as rares go they are pretty basic but let’s get down to details to see if they are good!

Legendaries

Bambus Fourleaf

bambus fourleaf splash artwork

Faction: Skinwalkers
Rarity:
Legendary
Type:
Support
Affinity:
Magic

Bamboo Splinter

Attacks 1 enemy.

Has a 50% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns. Will attack all enemies instead if the initial target is under 2 or more debuffs. This attack has a 40% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns.
Then places a [Sleep] debuff on this Champion for 1 turn. This debuff cannot be blocked or resisted.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%

Grovetender – 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Before attacking, places a [Shield] buff on all allies equal to 30% of their MAX HP for 2 turns. Also increases the duration of all buffs on all allies by 1 turn.
After attacking, has a 75% chance of decreasing the duration of all enemy buffs by 1 turns, even if the attack lands as a weak hit. Also increases the value of any [Shield] buffs on all allies by 2% for each enemy buff that had its duration decreased by this skill.
Then places a [Sleep] debuff on this Champion for 1 turn. This debuff cannot be blocked or resisted.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 5: Cooldown -1

Dream Sight –  5 Turn Cooldown

Target an enemy.
First, places a 50% [Increase ACC] buff and a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Then, has a 75% chance of placing an [Enfeeble] debuff on the target enemy for 2 turns. The [Enfeeble] debuff cannot be placed on Bosses. Also has a 75% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns.
Finally, places a [Sleep] debuff on this Champion for 1 turn. This debuff cannot be blocked or resisted.

  • Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 4: Cooldown -1

Sleeping Sage [P]

[Passive Effect] Has a 50% chance of transferring any debuffs placed on an ally to this Champion while they are under a [Sleep] debuff. Will not transfer [Block Revive], [Stun], [Freeze], [Fear], [True Fear], [Provoke] and [Petrification] debuffs. At the start of this Champion’s turn, remove any [Sleep] debuffs from this Champion.

[Active Effect] Transfers all debuffs from this Champion to the enemy with the highest RES, if a [Sleep] debuff was removed from this Champion by this Champion’s passive skill. This effect cannot be resisted.

Vitrius the Anointed

vitrius the anointed splash artwork

Faction: Sacred Order
Rarity:
Legendary
Type:
Attack
Affinity:
Void

Holy Terror

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times.

The first hit heals this Champion by 30% of the damage inflicted. The second hit has a 65% chance of placing a [Fear] debuff for 1 turn.

If the target is a Boss, the second hit has a 65% chance of place a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns instead.

  • Level 2: Damage +30%
  • Level 3: Damage +30%
  • Level 4: Damage +30%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%

Storm of Righteousness – 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Before attacking, removes all [Increase DEF], [Ally Protection] and [Strengthen] buffs from all enemies. This effect cannot be resisted.

Will also ignore 30% of each target’s DEF. Boosts this Champion’s Turn Meter by 30% for each enemy alive after the attack.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Cooldown -1

By My Hand! – 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times.

The first hit destroys the enemy’s MAX HP by 25% of the damage dealt. Cannot destroy a single enemy’s MAX HP by more than 75%. If the target is a Boss, destroys MAX HP equal to 35% of the damage dealt.
The second hit will ignore 30% of the target’s DEF if they have no active skills on cooldown. If the target has any active skills on cooldown, ignores 50% DEF instead.

Ignore [Shield], [Unkillable], and [Block Damage] buffs.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Cooldown -1

Inexorable [P] – 5 Turn Cooldown

Instantly resets the cooldown on one of this Champion’s random active skills, whenever an enemy increases the cooldown of any of their skills. Grants an Extra turn if a skill’s cooldown was reset. After granting an Extra Turn, places this skill on cooldown.

Will also grant an Extra Turn if an ally, Mastery, Artifact Set, or Accessory decreases the cooldown of any of this Champion’s skills. After granting an Extra Turn, places this skill on cooldown.

Aura

Increases Ally C.RATE in all Battles by 24%

Togron the Conjoined

togron the conjoined splash artwork

Faction: Ogryn Tribes
Rarity:
Legendary
Type:
Support
Affinity:
Void

Mash and Mangle

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 20% chance of applying a [Buff Spread] effect, taking 1 random buff from each ally and placing it on all allies.

  • Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Grub’s Up! – 5 Turn Cooldown

Heals all allies by 20% of this Champion’s MAX HP.

Places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Also places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff for 2 turns on all allies whose current HP is below 50% after the initial heal.

  • Level 2: Cooldown -1
  • Level 3: Cooldown -1

Brothers’ Generosity – 5 Turn Cooldown

Increases the Turn Meters of all allies by 20%, and places a 50% [Increase ACC] buff on allies for 2 turns.

Then, removes all debuffs from all allies.

  • Level 2: Cooldown -1
  • Level 3: Cooldown -1

Fill Your Bellies [P]

Increases this Champion’s MAX HP by 10% every time they use an active skill (stacks up to 50%). Resets each Round.

Also increases each ally’s MAX HP by 5% every time they use an active skill (stacks up to 50%). Resets each Round.

Aura

Increases Ally SPD in all Battles by 20%

Epics

Malkith Bloodflock

malkith bloodflock splash artwork

Faction: Knights Revenant
Rarity:
Epic
Type:
Support
Affinity:
Spirit

Deathplume

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of stealing 1 random buff from the target.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Hemobomb – 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of decreasing the duration of all enemy buffs by 1 turn. Also has a 75% chance of increasing the duration of all ally buffs by 1 turn.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1

Blood Transfusion – 6 Turn Cooldown

Revives 2 random allies with 30% HP and 30% Turn Meter. Places a [Shield] buff on all revived allies for 2 turns equal to 30% of this Champion’s MAX HP.

  • Level 2: Cooldown -1
  • Level 3: Cooldown -1

AURA

Increases Ally ACC in Faction Crypts by 50.

Pann the Bowhorn

pann the bowhorn splash artwork

Faction: Sylvan Watchers
Rarity:
Epic
Type:
Attack
Affinity:
Force

Cyroslash

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 30% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn. Will ignore 50% of the target’s RES if the target’s SPD is equal to or less than this Champion’s SPD.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Emerald Salvo – 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Before attacking, places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff and a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 3 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Cooldown -1

Woodland Specter – 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Each hit will ignore 10% of the target’s DEF. Each hit also has a 75% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff for 2 turns. Will ignore 50% of the target’s RES if the target’s SPD is equal to or less than this Champion’s SPD.

If the target is a Boss, has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns instead. Will ignore 50% of the target’s RES if the target’s SPD is equal to or less than this Champion’s SPD.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1

AURA

Increases Ally SPD in Dungeons by 20%.

Rares

Selinia Nightcloak

Selinia Nightcloak splash artwork

Faction: High Elves
Rarity:
Rare
Type:
Attack
Affinity:
Void

Soulburst Arrow

Attacks 1 enemy. Heals the Champion by 10% of their MAX HP. Heals this Champion by 20% of their MAX HP instead, when attacking a target under a [HP Burn] debuff.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Heal +10%
  • Level 4: Damage +10%
  • Level 5: Heal +10%

Moonshot – 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of increasing the duration of any [HP Burn] debuffs by 1 turn.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%#
  • Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1

Lunar Ballista – 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 3 times at random. Before attacking, places a 25% [Increase ACC] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 4: Damage +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1

Solar Boost [P]

Boosts this Champion’s Turn Meter by 5% each time a [HP Burn] debuff is activated.

Meatcarver Tolog

meatcarver tolog splash artwork

Faction: Skinwalkers
Rarity:
Rare
Type:
HP
Affinity:
Force

Jagged Cut

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit heals this Champion by 2% of their MAX HP.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Damage +5%

Butcher’s Block – 6 Turn Cooldown

Places a 30% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies for 2 turns and a 15% [Continuous heal] buff on all allies for 1 turn.

  • Level 2: Cooldown -1
  • Level 3: Cooldown -1

Reviving Stew – 6 Turn Cooldown

Revives an ally with 30% HP and 30% Turn Meter. Places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on the revived ally for 1 turn.

  • Level 2: Cooldown -1
  • Level 3: Cooldown -1

Feed The Herd [P]

Whenever a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff placed by an ally from the Skinwalkers Faction expires, is removed, or is stolen, places a 7.5% [Continuous Heal] buff on that ally for 1 turn.

If there are multiple Champions on the team with this skill, only one will activate.

Petrifya Rockroot

petrifya rockroot splash artwork

Faction: Demonspawn
Rarity:
Rare
Type:
Attack
Affinity:
Magic

Flint Hail

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 20% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. If the target is under a [Poison Sensitivity] debuff places by this Champion, each hit has a 20% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns instead.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Desiccation – 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies 2 times. The first hit has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns. The second hit has a 50% chance of placing a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%

Rot Pulse – 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 3 times at random. Each hit has a 25% chance of placing a [Poison Sensitivity] debuff for 2 turns. If all hits land on the same target, also places a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1

AURA

Increases Ally ACC in all Battles by 30.

Longsword Torrux

longsword torrux splash artwork

Faction: Knights Revenant
Rarity:
Rare
Type:
Defence
Affinity:
Spirit

Festering Claymore

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 35% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff for 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Putrescent Cut – 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Before attacking, places a 30% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Has a 45% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 7: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 8: Cooldown -1

Bladebreaker [P] – 6 Turn Cooldown

[Active Effect] Places a [Block Damage] buff on this Champion for 1 turn if the incoming damage exceeds 20% of this Champion’s MAX HP.

[Passive Effect] Counterattacks when hit by an enemy under a [Provoke] debuff.

  • Level 2: Cooldown -1
  • Level 3: Cooldown -1

AURA

Increases Ally DEF in Dungeons by 25%.

What are your thoughts on the 9 new Champions?! Let us know in the comments!

Spacer
0 0 votes
Community Rating
guest
4 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Antonio Manocchio
Antonio Manocchio
8 months ago

Più eroi eroi nuovi escono e meno possibilità di tirare eroi decenti!!!

LordLoveMuscle
LordLoveMuscle
8 months ago

The new Sacred Order void looks broken good! I hope he has good multipliers…

Cruetraxa
Cruetraxa
8 months ago

I couldn’t get any of the legendaries but i might get the epic knight rev for faction wars and the demonspawn rare because it looks like a phyrexian.

SS2020user
SS2020user
8 months ago

Shame Vitrius gets Polyd so easily, otherwise he seems amazing. Still seems great for LA though. And Togron seems very strong, but a bit too slow for top tier viability.