Plarium have brought us a content creator competition, and a unique one at that, with the Shieldmaiden Challenge, let’s take a look at what the rules are, and where you can find the creators submissions to the challenge!
What is the challenge?
Plarium official statement:
I’m super excited to announce that we’re about to start the “Incredible Shieldmaidens Challenge” among Content Creators! Yeah, I know, we were on fire when we came up with that name for the challenge.
- Choose the Champions from your roster. The team has to contain female Champions only.
- No Dupes.
- Ronda must be in the team.
- Champion Factions do not matter.
- You can discuss your picks, strategies, gear, stats, synergies, etc – This can be useful material for the community on how to build a Fire Knight team containing Ronda.
- Be the fastest to beat the Fire Knight stage 25.
- If you are unsatisfied with the result, you can change the Champions or gear only 3 times.
- You cannot use the Test Server for this challenge.
- Videos must be posted before February 14th.
- Winners will be announced on February 17th on RAID’s Official YouTube channel.
The Content Creators who decide to get involved in this challenge will win rewards for their followers, in the form of giveaways.
- 1st Place – 5x Winners [500 Gems, 1 Void Shard, 1 Epic Tome] + 5x Winners [500 Gems, 1 Ancient Shard, 1 Epic Tome]
- 2nd Place – 7 Winners [500 Gems, 1 Ancient Shard, 1 Epic Tome]
- 3rd Place – 5 Winners [400 Gems, 1 Ancient Shard]
- Consolation Prize – 3 Winners [300 Gems]
Who is involved and where to find them
There are many Content Creators who are getting involved in this challenge, and they will have to post their runs on their YouTube channels by the end of today, however, we will highlight a few and link you to their respective videos to go check out!
Who would you use for this challenge? Let us know in the comments below!