Plarium has announced today that there will be another round of Drop Fever Events coming to the Dungeons, which will see us getting 3x the chances to get specific Artifact Sets and Accessories over the coming few days.
Events like this are a great opportunity to bolster your artifacts in specific, desirable sets, as well as Accessories for certain Factions – which has become increasingly exciting since the chances were bumped from 2x to 3x!
I have some news about the upcoming events:
- On Monday, July 17th, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Dwarves Accessories at Spider’s Den.
- On Tuesday, July 18th, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Shadowkin Accessories at Spider’s Den.
- Also, on Wednesday, July 19th, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Sylvan Watchers Accessories at Spider’s Den.
- And moreover, on Thursday, July 20th, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Speed set artifacts at Dragon’s Lair.
So look for the Drop Fever label in-game to know the event is live.
Why are Drop Fever Events so valuable?
The reason these events are so sought after is the value in the sets included – Speed is one of the most important sets in the entire game, so as you can imagine, having the opportunity to get triple the chances of obtaining this set for each run you do is something you will want to take full advantage of.
Additionally, acquiring more specific Faction Accessories has never been easier with the 3x boost – increasing your chances of picking up a desirable item for your roster!
Best stages to farm
When farming gear, there are a few stage breakpoints that are important to know for the best results, and you should aim to farm the highest of these that you’re able to.
- Stage 13 – First access to 6* gear – allowing you to get potentially great items.
- Stage 16 – This is where Dungeons will stop dropping Mystery Shards and Brews allowing you to get more gear per energy.
- Stage 20 – No longer drops unneeded 4* gear.
- Stage 24 – The best amount of good gear per energy.
- Stage 25 – The BEST possible chances at 6* Legendary gear.
- Hard Mode – Same cost as Stage 25, Chance of Mythic Gear – If you can farm Hard Mode, we strongly suggest you do so, for this event!
Will you be taking advantage of these Drop Fever Events? Let us know in the comments!