Today, the next tale in our Fusion saga continues, with yet another Fusion in a very short period of time, Hurndig will be a great addition to many accounts as he brings a lot of incredibly vital debuffs as well as strong AOE and Single Target Damage.
Attacks 1 enemy, Grants an Extra Turn and decreases the cooldown of the [Stasis Strike] skill by 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy.
Arcane Tempest – Cooldown: 4 Turns
Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff and a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff for 2 turns.
Stasis Strike – Cooldown: 6 Turns
Attacks 1 enemy. Fully depletes the target’s Turn Meter.
Will also attack all enemies if the first attack is critical. This AoE attack has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. Will also place a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns after the attack on the enemies whose Turn Meters are below 30%.
Fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by 10% every time they are hit. Occurs once per hit.
Also fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by 20% whenever an ally dies
Increases Ally ATK in Arena Battles by 35%
Hurndig is a traditional Fusion event where you will need to collect 4 epics in order to fuse him:
Hoforees the Tusked – Force Affinity – Skinwalker Skathix – Void Affinity – Lizardmen Gory – Spirit Affinity – Shadowkin Siegehulk – Magic Affinity – Ogryn Tribes
You will need to collect 4 rares to fuse each of these epics, they are the same for every epic and are as follows:
As always we will keep you updated every step of the way through the events, providing you with daily updates.
As this is a traditional Fusion, you will be required to level champions and ascend them, we will update this list as soon as we know more information on the champions (likely when the event goes live!)
Is Hurndig worth going for?
In essence, yes – Hurndig is a great champion who will provide a lot of utility to most accounts, and brings things to the Dwarves Faction that are in very high demand. However, one thing worth noting is that the epics in this fusion are incredible, most notably – Hoforees the Tusked. This champion is one of the few revivers in the Skinwalker faction which is widely considered one of, if not the hardest faction to complete currently in Faction Wars.
So before pushing for the fusion you should evaluate whether the gain of Hurndig will outweigh the benefits of these four epics for your own account.
What will be required for Hurndig’s Fusion?
Magic: 40 Lesser – 36 Greater – 6 Superior
Force: 40 Lesser – 36 Greater – 6 Superior
Spirit: 40 Lesser – 36 Greater – 6 superior
Void: 40 Lesser – 36 Greater – 6 Superior
Arcane: 80 Lesser – 108 Greater – 12 Superior
For todays events, all energy should be focussed into the dragon to double dip your rewards, as this will also put a nice chunk into your points for Dungeon divers.
To get Hellborn Sprite from Dragon, it will require 1800 points, which is a maximum of 113 runs of Dragon 20+ based on the lowest possible drop. This could take significantly less, but will be around 1800 energy in Dragon 20.
Artifact Enhancement Event – 2000 points – Assassin
To reach the points to get Assassin, it’s time to burn that silver!
To complete the event with 2,000 points it will take 6x 6* items to level 16 or 26x 6* items from 1-12, which will take a large amount of silver, usually, an event like this will consume anywhere between 10-20 million silver.
This is a really good opportunity to do a good old gear clear-out, roll things that you might want to keep up to see how the stats play out, sell things that you won’t want to keep.
Champion Training Event is a large point requirement but we do have 5 days to complete this! Make sure you’re focusing all your energy on the campaign when you can!
Of course, you only need to push to 10,650 points IF you want a dupe of Hoforees, otherwise, you can go to 5075 points, which will be significantly easier.
Make sure you are also leveling your chickens BEFORE feeding them to get the extra points, you can do this easily by just throwing a few brews into the 4*/5* chickens before you use them as food, it will really help you gain your points to make this doable.
To complete the Fire Knight Tournament, at stage 20 it will take roughly 1800 energy (113 runs)
This should be more than doable for anyone who can farm a relatively decent Fire Knight level.
For the champion chase, you will need to pull as many shards as you need, Since this event is only a single rare towards the fusion, and the point requirement is low, it shouldn’t take too much at all.
You can also do this with mystery shards for 1 point per shard, if you don’t have other shards to use during the event, but remember – champions from the market and campaign will also count towards these points, which can tie in nicely with Champion Training.
This does line up with a Sacred Shard 2x Event, so good luck on your pulls if you have saved any!
For Arena, as always use all of your daily refills, this should not take a substantial amount of effort given the current situation in Classic arena, with the return of the infamous bots. So make the most of it, farm your great hall medals, and get yourself another rare towards the fusion!
Dungeon Divers event, nicely lining up with both Fire Knights Tournament AND Champion training initially, and after tomorrow Ice Golem will also line up with it!
Take today to clean up any missing points you have from other events, then get ready to blast everybody’s favorite dungeon tomorrow.
This will allow you to get simultaneous points while either farming Fire Knight/Ice Golem or food in the campaign for your Champion Training!
Ice Golem Tournament – 1375 points – Assassin
To get this done, we’ll have to dive into our favorite dungeon, Ice Golem, and run it on average of 86 times on stage 20, which will cost around 1375 energy to achieve our next rare.
While doing this, we’ll be killing 2 birds with 1 stone as we progress through Dungeon Divers as well. So Buckle up, and enjoy some quality time with the Ice golem!
Artifact Enhancement Event – 2625 points – Mycolus
Champion Training Tournament – 3735 points – Odachi
Artifact Event Tips:
For the Artifact Enhancement event, 2,625 points are the equivalent of leveling just under 8x 6* items up to 16, which is quite costly unless you have them waiting at 15!
This is also a great opportunity to do a good clear out of the items you picked up from the dungeon tournaments during this fusion, as well as anything else you’ve grabbed along the way, roll it up to 8/12 where necessary and bank yourself some extra points while you’re gaining silver from cleansing!
Champion Training Tips:
The champion training tournament is very similar to a champion training event in terms of how to earn points, but the key difference is you can gain points for ascending your champions, a great way to stockpile points is by ascending the first few ranks on lots of champions, this will help make up your points, 3725 points should be fairly easy for most in the time frame for the event.
If you’ve not already done so, I suggest preparing the food required for all of your fusion components during this time, or in fact leveling the epics/rares you’ve picked up so far as that will get you most of the way if not all of the way to completing the required points to get Mycolus.
Spider Tournement – 1800 points – Mycolus
Spider Tournement Tips:
To complete the Spider Tournament, at stage 20 it will take roughly 1680 energy (105 runs)
This should be more than doable for anyone who can farm a relatively decent Spider level.
These figures are based on the worst possible artifact drops from stage 20, it may be significantly less runs for you to get Mycolus.
For today’s summon rush, there is a great x10 summons event! You will have to pop your shards to get these fragments, 3000 points is the equivalent of 6 sacred shards, but don’t forget – mystery shards also count towards these points so don’t be afraid to burn through them!!
This also lines up with a guaranteed legendary event for Helior, if you pull 15 sacred shards.
Of course the point requirement is significantly lower if you just go for the rare here, at 1070.
For arena, you will need 270 points, which is very achievable especially with the “bots” currently populating our arena pages! Keep an eye on your points, and just farm away with your free daily refills and you should get there in no time!