Plarium has just announced some information regarding upcoming changes to Hydra Clan Boss, let’s have a look at whats coming.
Just wanted to share some details about the HYDRA changes that were announced the other day.
Let’s start with the common changes:
– The following stats will be decreased for all difficulties – HP, ATK, DEF.
– The countdown of the Mark of the Hydra will be increased from 16 to 20 turns.
– While the damage required to interrupt Digestion and free your Champions will be decreased on every difficulty level except Nightmare.
And now, let’s move on to other changes that will be made to particular Heads:
– Head of Mischief. the Cooldown of its A2 skill [Spoils of Mishief] will be increased from 3 to 4 turns.
– Head of Wrath. The DEF stat will be decreased for all difficulties in order to make this damage dealer Head less tanky.
– Head of Decay. This Head will be no longer immune to Provoke debuff. It will still attack the Champion with the lowest HP and not the one who placed Provoke on it. The A1 skill [Agonizing Jaws] will have priority over Provoke. But Provoke will neutralize its A2 [Speed of Decay] and A3 [Rotten Ward] skills, which would be really helpful.
There will be a few more extra details that will be revealed in our Raid Digest a bit later today. So stay tuned!
These are some incredible changes, but we’ll have to wait and see how much of a difference they’ll make to the Hydra Clan Boss, time will tell – Let us know what you think in the comments!