Plarium are at it again with yet another Speed Frenzy event! We had one just under 2 weeks ago and now there’s another one announced, along with 2 other events, we are not used to having these events this frequently but it’s not one to complain about!
Let’s take a look at what’s coming…
I have some news about the upcoming events:
- On Friday, September 2nd, we’re planning to launch x2 event for dropping Undead Hordes Accessories at Spider’s Den.
- On Saturday, September 3rd, we’re planning to launch x2 event for dropping Dwarves Accessories at Spider’s Den.
- And on Monday, September 5th, we’re planning to launch x2 event for dropping Speed set artifacts at Dragon’s Lair.
So look for the Drop Frenzy label in-game to know the event is live.
Why are Specific Faction Events Good?
Well, it’s quite simple really – if you are looking for a specific upgrade for a faction, for example in the case of Undead Hordes – you are looking for a high-speed roll banner for your Siphi the Lost Bride – This event is for you!
This is the perfect opportunity to rack up chances of getting some incredibly valuable artifacts that can enhance your account!
Why is the Speed event good?
The reason this event is so valuable is because of the value in Speed Gear, with it being one of the most important sets in the game, so as you can imagine – any chance to get DOUBLE the chance of getting Speed gear is one you want to take full advantage of.
Speed gear is used in all areas of the game, and bar a very select few – all champion builds will require you to have a certain amount of speed, whether that be just a standard amount or a very high speed.
What is the best stages to farm?
When farming gear, there are a few stage breakpoints that are important to know for the best results, and you should aim to farm the highest of these that you’re able to.
- Stage 13 – First access to 6* gear – allowing you to get potentially great items.
- Stage 16 – This is where Dragon will stop dropping Mystery Shards and Brews allowing you to get more gear per energy.
- Stage 20 – No longer drops un-needed 4* gear.
- Stage 24 – The best amount of good gear per energy.
- Stage 25 – The BEST possible chances at 6* Legendary gear.
Picking between stage 24 and stage 25 comes down to the simple fact of whether you want more high-quality gear, or slightly less but a higher chance of getting 6* Legendary drops.
Saphyrra has an incredibly in-depth view of these Events on our YouTube channel, which you can find below if you’d like more information!