Plarium has announced two upcoming Drop Fever Events, with two incredibly valuable sets up for grabs with increased drop rates which will see us getting 3x the chances to get specific Artifact Sets throughout next week!
Events like this are a great opportunity to bolster your artifacts in specific, desirable sets, which have become increasingly exciting since the chances were bumped from 2x to 3x!
I have some news about the upcoming events:
- On Monday July 24th, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Reflex set artifacts at Ice Golem’s Peak.
- On Thursday, July 27th, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Savage set artifacts at Fire Knight’s Castle.
So look for the Drop Fever label in-game to know the event is live.
Why are Drop Fever Events so valuable?
The reason these events are so sought after is the value in the sets included, Reflex and Savage are both incredibly valuable artifact sets for many areas of the game, and as you can imagine, having increased chances of getting these sets whilst using up your energy is a great incentive to get farming!
Best Stages to farm:
When farming gear, there are a few stage breakpoints that are important to know for the best results, and you should aim to farm the highest of these that you’re able to.
- Stage 13 – First access to 6* gear – allowing you to get potentially great items.
- Stage 16 – This is where Dungeons will stop dropping Mystery Shards and Brews allowing you to get more gear per energy.
- Stage 20 – No longer drops unneeded 4* gear.
- Stage 24 – The best amount of good gear per energy.
- Stage 25 – The BEST possible chances at 6* Legendary gear.
- Hard Mode – Same cost as Stage 25, Chance of Mythic Gear – If you can farm Hard Mode, we strongly suggest you do so, for this event!
Will you be taking advantage of these Drop Fever Events? Let us know in the comments!