New Fusion Event: Hurndig Starting June 7th

spacer
Published On: June 1, 2021

New Fusion Event: Hurndig Starting June 7th

spacer

On Monday, June 7th, Plarium is launching a Fusion event of a new Champion.

Champion: Hurndig
Faction – Dwarves
Rarity – Legendary
Type – Attack
Affinity – Magic

Hurndig will be a universal attacker for Dwarves:

Hurndig gains an extra turn for killing an enemy with his default skill and decreases the CD of his A3 skill which will make him viable everywhere where you have several enemies in front of you.

Dwarves lack Champions with Decrease DEF debuff, so Hurndig will fill this spot. He also brings the valuable Decrease Accuracy Debuff on an AoE.

His A3 also fully depletes a target’s Turn Meter and will be great against Dungeon Bosses. And if this ability critical hits, your enemies better hide as Hurndig will bring an additional AoE attack with AoE Weaken and if the enemy turn meters are below 30%, a HP Burn Debuff.

Finally – his Passive skill will fill his Turn Meter each time he’s hit and each time ally dies

Hurndig – Skills

A1 – Lethal Lust Attacks 1 enemy. Grants an Extra Turn and decreases the cooldown of the [Stasis Strike] skill by 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy.

A2 – Arcane Tempest Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff and a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff for 2 turns. CD – 4

A3 – Stasis Strike Attacks 1 enemy. Fully depletes the target’s Turn Meter. Will also attack all enemies if the first attack is critical.
This AoE attack has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. Will also place a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns after the attack on the enemies whose Turn Meters are below 30%. CD – 6

A4 – Staid [P] Fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by 10% every time they are hit. Occurs once per hit. Also fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by 20% whenever an ally dies.

This champion on paper looks great, filling a lot of gaps missing in the Dwarves rapidly growing roster, he will definitely help you out in Faction wars and other areas of the game if you’re missing the important debuffs he brings.

spacer
spacer

One Comment

  1. Ragnok95 June 2, 2021 at 7:42 am

    Will wait to see what the events are like to get him, but honestly, this may be the one to skip. I still went for Ruel just simply because he had something unique in the Hex’s which is likely to get better the more champs are added. Whilst Hurndig’s kit is great, his role can be filled by other champions already.

Leave A Comment