Published On: September 5, 2021
Start your Raid Journey Today!

Raid: Shadow Legends Champion Spotlight: Athel

[mepr-hide rules="18139"]

Athel is a magic affinity rare from the Sacred order faction. She is one of the starter characters that you get to choose from in the beginning, unfortunately for her, Athel is not top of our recommendation for choice in terms of a starter champion with that spot being taken by Kael.

Like Kael, Athel offers an extremely powerful AOE nuke along with a multi-hit base attack that can devastate the opposing champions.

Her multi-hit A1 is good for Fire Knight and Clan boss, as it also brings a big version of weaken

She has a strong AOE which can make her a good arena nuker, also very useful for wave content/campaign.

Athel buffs herself with increase attack which also gives an extra turn, which can be really helpful in the early arena if you don’t have an increase attack champion in your team.

Athel is perfectly viable; however, she is commonly (and rightly so) overshadowed by Kael as a starter option. However, she can really help you in all areas of the game, and Faction Wars for The Sacred order.

her, Athel is not top of our recommendation for choice in terms of a starter champion

Overall, Athel is a very strong Rare and due to her wide range of utility, she can be used everywhere up to the end game content, however as you progress her usefulness will fade, especially as you accumulate significantly better champions.

In a newer account, the starting Life-steal gear will be the best thing to equip her in. With a focus on Speed, Accuracy and Critical Rate substats.




Strike Down [ATK]

Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% Weaken debuff for 2 turns on the last hit.

Level 2: Damage +5%

Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Level 4: Damage +5%

Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Level 6: Damage +5%

Level 7: Damage +5%

Level 8: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%


Divine Blades [ATK] – 3 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit.

Level 2: Damage +5%

Level 3: Damage +5%

Level 4: Damage +5%

Level 5: Damage +10%


Higher Blessing – 5 Turn Cooldown
Places a 25% Increase ATK buff on this champion for 2 turns. Places a 30% Increase DEF buff on this champion for 2 turns if this champion’s current HP is less than 50%. Gains an extra Turn.

Level 2: Cooldown -1



Increase Ally HP by 15% in all battles.

[mepr-hide rules="18139"]
0 0 votes
Community Rating
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments