Raid Shadow Legends Champion Spotlight – Geomancer

spacer
Published On: July 27, 2021

Raid Shadow Legends Champion Spotlight – Geomancer

spacer

This little dwarf was added to the game relatively recently in patch 4.2, and he packs a punch!

He is renowned for being incredibly strong in clan boss, due to his passive reflecting damage taken by your whole team if the target is under a HP burn he has placed, each tick of this can proc Giant Slayer, so there’s huge damage potential – especially on affinity where the clan boss hits you 2-4 times every single AOE.

spacer

Tremor Staff
Attacks all enemies. Has a 30% chance of placing a 50% Decrease ACC debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Creeping Petrify Cooldown: 4 turns
Removes all buffs from a target enemy, then attacks them. Steals all buffs if the target is under a HP Burn debuff placed by this champion. Reduces the cooldown of Quicksand Grasp by 2 turns if the target is killed by this skill while under a HP Burn debuff placed by this champion.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Quicksand Grasp Cooldown: 5 turns
Fully depletes the target’s turn meter. Fills the Champion’s Turn meter by the amount the target loses. Has a 75% chance of placing a HP Burn and a 25% Weaken debuff on the target for 3 turns.
Level 2: Debuff/Buff Chance + 5%
Level 3: Debuff/Buff Chance + 5%
Level 4: Debuff/Buff Chance + 5%
Level 5: Debuff/Buff Chance + 10%
Level 6: Cooldown -1
Level 7: Cooldown -1

Stoneguard (Passive)
Decreases the damage all allies receive by 15% and deflects that damage onto each enemy under a HP Burn debuff placed by this champion. Whenever this Champion is attacked, deflects 30% of the damage instead.

spacer

But he’s not only useful in Clan Boss, because of his A1 being an AOE decrease accuracy, he’s a great option for a stun set in Faction Wars to help you progress, while also bringing a Single target HP burn to help you burn down priority targets or bosses.

His passive also reduces the damage the whole team take, so if you’re using an Ally Protection team, make sure he’s placed high in your team order so that the benefit is reflected on your Ally Protection damage on as many of your team as possible!

spacer
spacer

One Comment

  1. Shoebooty October 18, 2021 at 9:17 pm

    If you are running geo in unkillable team, and have A2 turned off and A3 as a priority 1, I found reflex gear to be extremely beneficial to keeping the Hp burn on as his A3 rolls around more frequently

Leave A Comment