x3 Drop Fever Events are back! There is about to be a Drop Fever in Dungeons and you are going to want to get your energy prepared as it is a big one! For those in Mid-game who are trying to climb in the arena Speed is king and why not try to push your Speed stats more with 3x Speed artifacts dropping on Tuesday!
Drop Fever Events happen every couple of weeks and they are great because they choose one artifact that gets better drop rates like this example is 3x in Dragon for Speed artifacts. You can tell the event is live because there will be a drop fever icon in game next to the dungeon that has the event boosted. These events are great for you to try and farm that specific gear!
These events present an excellent chance to strengthen your collection of artifacts within sought-after sets. The excitement has grown even more significant with the increase in chances from 2x to 3x!
Let’s check out what Plarium has in store for us…
“Hey y’all! I have some news about the upcoming events:
- On Tuesday, September 19th, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Speed set artifacts at Dragon’s Lair.
- On Saturday, September 23rd, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Regeneration set artifacts at Fire Knight’s Castle.
So look for the Drop Fever label in-game to know the event is live.”
When farming gear, there are a few stage breakpoints that are important to know for the best results, and you should aim to farm the highest of these that you’re able to.
- Stage 13 – First access to 6* gear – allowing you to get potentially great items.
- Stage 16 – This is where Dungeons will stop dropping Mystery Shards and Brews allowing you to get more gear per energy.
- Stage 20 – No longer drops un-needed 4* gear.
- Stage 24 – The best amount of good gear per energy.
- Stage 25 – The BEST possible chances at 6* Legendary gear.
- Hard Mode – Same cost as Stage 25, Chance of Mythic Gear – If you can farm Hard Mode, we strongly suggest you do so, for this event!
Will you be taking advantage of the 3x Drop Events? Let us know in the comments!