Plarium has just released news on some upcoming Drop Frenzy events that will be taking place in the next week, which are huge potential to get your hands on some fantastic items in specific sets, and specific Faction Accessories for your Champions!
Let’s check it out!
I have some news about the upcoming events:
- On Saturday, March 25th, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping High Elves Accessories at Spider’s Den.
- On Sunday, March 26th, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Sacred Order Accessories at Spider’s Den.
- On Monday, March 27th, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Orcs Accessories at Spider’s Den.
- On Tuesday, March 28th, we’re planning to launch x2 event for dropping Speed set artifacts at Dragon’s Lair
So look for the Drop Fever label in-game to know the event is live.
Why are these events so valuable?
The reason this event is so valuable is because of the value in Speed Gear, with it being one of the most important sets in the game, so as you can imagine – any chance to get DOUBLE the chance of getting Speed gear is one you want to take full advantage of.
Speed gear is used in all areas of the game, and bar a very select few – all champion builds will require you to have a certain amount of speed, whether that be just a standard amount or a very high speed.
Triple the chances to get accessories of certain factions can be massively useful when you’re trying to get your hands on specific items, especially Accuracy Banners or High-Speed rolls, which ties in nicely for the High Elves boost, as it will give people the chance to get some nice Mythic Arbiter Banners!
What stages do you farm?
When farming gear, there are a few stage breakpoints that are important to know for the best results, and you should aim to farm the highest of these that you’re able to.
- Stage 13 – First access to 6* gear – allowing you to get potentially great items.
- Stage 16 – This is where Dragon will stop dropping Mystery Shards and Brews allowing you to get more gear per energy.
- Stage 20 – No longer drops unneeded 4* gear.
- Stage 24 – The best amount of good gear per energy.
- Stage 25 – The BEST possible chances at 6* Legendary gear.
- Hard Mode – If you can reliably farm Hard Mode Dungeons, and are already farming Stage 24-25 – then it is always logical to farm hard mode to try pick up some mythical artifacts and accessories.
Will you be taking advantage of these events? Let us know in the comments!