Plarium made an announcement today regarding an upcoming round of 3x Drop Events in Dungeons. This event will bring us three consecutive Dungeon Events aimed at enhancing our opportunities to acquire specific Artifact Sets in the upcoming days.
These events present an excellent chance to strengthen your collection of artifacts within sought-after sets. The excitement has grown even more significant with the increase in chances from 2x to 3x!
Let’s check out what Plarium has in store for us…
We have planned a whole bunch of events for y’all.
- On Tuesday, August 22nd, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Regeneration set artifacts at Fire Knight’s Castle.
- Also, on Saturday, August 26th, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Speed set artifacts at Dragon’s Lair.
- Moreover, on Monday, August 28th, we’re planning to launch x3 event for dropping Retaliation set artifacts at Ice Golem’s Peak.
So look for the Drop Fever label in-game to know the event is live.
When farming gear, there are a few stage breakpoints that are important to know for the best results, and you should aim to farm the highest of these that you’re able to.
- Stage 13 – First access to 6* gear – allowing you to get potentially great items.
- Stage 16 – This is where Dungeons will stop dropping Mystery Shards and Brews allowing you to get more gear per energy.
- Stage 20 – No longer drops un-needed 4* gear.
- Stage 24 – The best amount of good gear per energy.
- Stage 25 – The BEST possible chances at 6* Legendary gear.
- Hard Mode – Same cost as Stage 25, Chance of Mythic Gear – If you can farm Hard Mode, we strongly suggest you do so, for this event!
Will you be taking advantage of the 3x Drop Events? Let us know in the comments!