To get better weapons in Tower of Fantasy you need to collect Nuclei, there are 2 different types of main Nuclei. The Black Nucleus Cache and the Gold Nucleus Cache. You should be able to find these fairly easily at the start because the golden nucleus will be floating above the river as you meet shirli and the Black Nucleus you find by destroying crystals, which take 5 attacks to destroy.
Currently, there is a Red Nuclei that is an event currency, there are 20 days left on the event as of 11/08/22
All Loot Boxes are randomly Generated! Please be careful and play responsibly!
Black nuclei are the common loot Cache of the two but you still have a chance to get the top-tier drops such as the SSR weapons. But that chance just won’t be as high as the Golden Nuclei.
- The chance of dropping an SSR Weapon from Black Nuclei is 0.3%
- The chance of dropping an SR Weapon from the Black Nuclei is 3%
- The chance to drop an R Weapon from the Black Nuclei is 30.7%
- The chance to drop a Standard Energy Battery is 5%
- The chance to drop a Small Energy Battery is 40%
- The chance to drop an Elementalheart is 1%
- The chance to drop an Elementalcore is 20%
If you get a duplicate weapon then it will be automatically converted to corresponding weapon fusion cores. Extra weapon fusion cores will be automatically converted to flame gold. SR Fusion core will be converted to Flame Gold. SSR Fusion core will be converted to 10 Flame Gold.
The Gold Nuclei are the rarer of the two and they will be harder to get a hold of however the rewards will be greater! Of course, it is still RNG so you are never guaranteed to get better rewards but you have more of a chance to get the SSR Weapons!
- The chance to get an SSR Weapon from the Gold Nuclei starts at 0.75% up to a 2% overall chance (including guarantee). You will get one SSR Weapons every 80 Special Orders!
- The chance to get an SR Weapon starts at 1% up to a 12% overall chance (including a guarantee). You will get one SR or better weapon every 10 Special Orders.
- The chance to get additional Black Gold is 100% when you get a random Weapon in each Special order. You can trade 120 Black Gold into the Store for any Unlocked SSR Weapon.
- The chance to get an R weapon is 91.4%
- The chance to get a High-Efficiency Energy battery is 6.85%
Any Duplicates weapons will automatically be converted to corresponding weapon Fusion Cores. Extra Weapon Fusion cores will be automatically converted to Flame Gold. SR Fusion Core will be converted to one Flame Gold. One SSR Fusion Core will be converted into 10 Flame Gold
Special Event – Red Nuclei
The Red Nuclei is a special Event called “Rebirth of Clemency” For this event, they are promoting the SSR Weapon “Venus”
- For this limited Event, the base chance for getting an SSR starts at 0.75% up to a 2% overall chance (including guarantee). You will get one SSR Weapon every 80 Special Orders. For this event when you get an SSR Weapon, it has a 50% chance of being the current Chance-UP Venus!
- (Total orders fewer than 80 roll over to the next event). This is great if you want a specific weapon then you can build up your mercy system so when the weapon you want comes along you can go all in for it without having to spend 80 Nuclei.
- For this event, the base chance of getting an SR Weapon starts at 1%, up to a 12% Overall chance (including Guarantee). You will get one SR or better Weapon every 10 Special Orders.
- The chance of getting an R Weapon is 91.40%
- The chance of getting a High-Efficiency Energy Battery is 6.85%
- Any bonus Flame Gold you receive by summoning in this event is converted into Black Gold after this event.
Any Duplicate weapon that you get is converted to its matching Fusion Core. Excess weapon fusion converts into Flame Gold. SR Fusion Cores convert to Flame Gold on a 1:1 Ratio. SSR Fusion Cores convert to Flame Gold on a 1:10 Ratio.