Errol

Last Updated: May 4, 2024

Errol Overview

Errol got a huge buff in February 2023 turning him from a vault lord to a high value nuker! This shiny knight from the Sacred Order can now pack a punch and nuke the board!

Errol is a Force affinity legendary from the Sacred Order and since his buff may be the best Force Nuker in the game rivalled only by Candraphon & Robar!
The issue with Errol is a lack of survivability to go alongside his nuke, you really need to play him alongside champions that can veil him, shield him or revive him to make real use. Errol will be seen in high end arena teams now that he can ignore part of the enemies defence with his AOE and single target eliminate an enemy with his A3! If he kills someone he gets an extra turn to cycle through his skills very fast!

We can also now use Errol as a wave killer in content like Doom Tower, Faction Wars or leading up to bosses in Dungeons.

His a3 steals the buffs of an attacker so don’t just full auto with Errol because you can plan and execute an enemy with Increase ATK or Increase C.DMG buffs.

Remember each skill has 30% more chance to crit therefore you can comfortably build him with 70% crit rate.

Errol Ratings

Key Areas

Dungeons

Hard Mode

Doom Tower

Faction Wars

Arena Roles

Understanding Arena Roles

×
Champions normally form specific roles within an arena team. Our ratings define the roles that the champion fits and rates them on their ability to perform the roles. Below you can see a breakdown of all of our roles.
Cleanser
Cleanser
Champions with the Cleanser role will use their skills to remove debuffs and keep them from being re-applied.
Crowd Control
Crowd Control
Champions with the Crowd Control role will use their skills to place soft (i.e. Provoke or Taunt) and hard (i.e Freeze or Stun) debuffs to disable enemy champions.
Damage
Damage
Champions with the Damage role will have skills that deal significant damage and are designed to defeat enemy champions.
Damage Absorption
Damage Absorption
Champions with the Damage Absorption role will have skills or effects that reduce the incoming damage your team takes. This can be through passive damage reduction or by applying skills such as Strengthen or Shields.
Healer
Healer
Champions with the Healer role will have skills that restore your champion's Health including Continuous Heals.
Debuffer
Debuffer
Champions with the Debuffer role will have skills that place debuffs that don't fall into Crowd Control or Skill Manipulator roles i.e. Decrease Defence. These champions may also have skills that remove Buffs.
Reviver
Revive
Champions with the Revive role will have skills that bring your ally champions back from the dead including Revive on Death buffs.
Skill Manipulator
Skill Manipulator
Champions with the Skill Manipulator role will have skills that increase enemy skill cooldowns or reduce your ally skill cooldowns.
Speed Manipulator
Speed Manipulator
Champions with the Speed Manipulator role will have skills that affect the turn meter of your allies or enemies. This includes speed buffs and debuffs aswell as direct turn meter effects.

Live Arena

Select an Arena Tier to retrieve stats

Start your Raid Journey Today!

Errol Skills

5/10

Book Value

A2, A3

Book Priority

Errol PVE Masteries

Nuker
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

Errol PVP Masteries

Nuker
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

Dungeon and Boss Blessings

Show Arena Blessings

Errol Gear Recommendations

Recommended PVE Stats

SPD, C.RATE, C.DMG, HP%, ATK%

Recommended PVE Artifact Sets

Savage, Lethal, Speed, Cruel

Recommended PVP Stats

C.RATE, C.DMG, ATK%, SPD

Recommended PVP Artifact Sets

Savage, Lethal, Cruel, Stone Skin, Crit Damage

Video Guide