Published On: March 26, 2024
Start your Raid Journey Today!

Champion Rebalance Update! Raid Shadow Legends


Plarium has just released some information about an upcoming Champion Rebalance Update featuring 2 Legendary Champions who are receiving some much-needed love.

These updates do come around periodically where we get to see some of the more under valued Legendaries (and epics sometimes) getting a bit of a freshen-up, in an attempt to increase their value.

This doesn’t always work out, and sometimes these Champions remain on the sidelines, however, this one looks quite exciting for one legendary in particular, who is infamously known to only be worthwhile using as a campaign farmer… her fortunes may be about to change!

Let’s dive right in and have a look that the Champion Rebalance Update!

Queen Eva

After the following changes, you will love seeing Queen Eva‘s performance in all types of Arena battles. Given she is on your Team, of course
We have increased Damage for all of her skills and added a 15% extra chance to crit on both her A1 and A2, meaning that now you can build her with only 85% Crit Rate, making room for other useful stats.

Apart from these changes, her A1 will now also have a chance to place [Block Buffs] debuff on the enemy. So if you grant your Queen Eva some ACC, she will be able to make your opponent’s Damage Dealer miserable. This is especially useful against Champions with in-built survival mechanics or in Swift Parry set.

Her A2 will now ignore 50% of the target’s DEF. As this is a double-hitter skill with in-built Block Revive, we won’t envy players who decide to face Queen Eva with their UDK, Sun Wukong, or Rotos on the Arena.

Damage increased.
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 70% chance of placing a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff and a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit.

[Ancient Curse]
Damage increased.
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Ignores 50% of the target’s DEF. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit.
Enemies killed by this skill cannot be revived.

[Energy Drain]
Damage increased.


With this rebalance, we have focused on improving Minaya’s healing capabilities, which should strengthen her role as a reliable and versatile Healer suitable for different areas in the game.

Forget about 10k flat heal on her A2, she will now heal by 30% of Minaya’s MAX HP. And on top of the [Heal Reduction] debuff, she will have a chance to land [Leech] debuff on all enemies. With Khoronar on the same Team, these debuffs become unresistible.

We have removed the [Increase DEF] buff conditional for her A3, meaning that now she will always place [Block Debuffs] buff on her allies after the heal.
As for her Passive, when dying, Minaya will not only fill the Turn Meter of all allies but also heal them. There is no such thing as too much healing, right?

[Mending Ways]
Attacks 1 enemy. Heals this Champion and the ally with the lowest HP by 30% of this Champion’s MAX HP. Has a 75% chance of placing a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff and a [Leech] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns.
These debuffs cannot be resisted if Khoronar is on the same team.

[Beauty’s Allure]
Heals all allies by 40% of their MAX HP. Places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
If a Champion is fully healed by this skill, also places a [Shield] buff on them for 2 turns equal to 25% of the Champion’s HP.

[Lover’s Sacrifice [P]]
Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 20% and heals them by 20% of this Champion’s MAX HP when this Champion is killed.
Revives this Champion with 75% HP when killed if Khoronar is on the same team.

Let us know what you think about the Champion Rebalance Update in the comments!

4.9 8 votes
Community Rating
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
abood alfakih
abood alfakih
3 months ago

Since the update is active now how can we know the multipliers for queen eva it has not been updated yet on hell hades

3 months ago
Reply to  abood alfakih

They have just been updated! Go check it out!