Hexia

Last Updated: July 17, 2023

hexia

Hexia Overall Rating:2.5

Key Areas

Clan Boss:
Hydra:
Doom Tower:
Iron Twins:
Sand Devil:
Shogun Grove:

Dungeons

Spider:
Fire Knight:
Dragon:
Ice Golem:

Hard Mode

Spider:
Fire Knight:
Dragon:
Ice Golem:

Doom Tower

Faction Wars

Magma Dragon:
Frost Spider:
Nether Spider:
Scarab King:
Eternal Dragon:
Celestial Griffin:
Dreadhorn:
Dark Fae:

Faction Wars

  • Decrease Defense: Legendary
  • Damage: Legendary
  • Protection and Support: OK

Arena Roles

Damage Dealer
Arena Roles Breakdown

Understanding Arena Roles

×
Champions normally form specific roles within an arena team. Our ratings define the roles that the champion fits and rates them on their ability to perform the roles. Below you can see a breakdown of all of our roles.
Cleanser
Cleanser
Champions with the Cleanser role will use their skills to remove debuffs and keep them from being re-applied.
Crowd Control
Crowd Control
Champions with the Crowd Control role will use their skills to place soft (i.e. Provoke or Taunt) and hard (i.e Freeze or Stun) debuffs to disable enemy champions.
Damage
Damage
Champions with the Damage role will have skills that deal significant damage and are designed to defeat enemy champions.
Damage Absorption
Damage Absorption
Champions with the Damage Absorption role will have skills or effects that reduce the incoming damage your team takes. This can be through passive damage reduction or by applying skills such as Strengthen or Shields.
Healer
Healer
Champions with the Healer role will have skills that restore your champion's Health including Continuous Heals.
Debuffer
Debuffer
Champions with the Debuffer role will have skills that place debuffs that don't fall into Crowd Control or Skill Manipulator roles i.e. Decrease Defence. These champions may also have skills that remove Buffs.
Reviver
Revive
Champions with the Revive role will have skills that bring your ally champions back from the dead including Revive on Death buffs.
Skill Manipulator
Skill Manipulator
Champions with the Skill Manipulator role will have skills that increase enemy skill cooldowns or reduce your ally skill cooldowns.
Speed Manipulator
Speed Manipulator
Champions with the Speed Manipulator role will have skills that affect the turn meter of your allies or enemies. This includes speed buffs and debuffs aswell as direct turn meter effects.

Live Arena

Select an Arena Tier to retrieve stats

Mythical Champions have multiple forms with different roles. We are currently re-working our ratings to support this dynamic.

ATK

7/10

Book Value

A2

Book Priority

Hexia Overview

A mistress of the night, Hexia lived her life to inflict pain on her enemies tempting them, seducing them before destroying them.

Hexia is a Force affinity epic from the Undead Hordes faction. Hexia was buffed in September 2020 to become a strong single target damage champion, capable of 1 shotting anyone in the Arena if built correctly. Unfortunately a revised kit which seemed exciting wasn’t strong enough to get her into the meta at all and now she lives in no mans land, not really offering enough to get herself into teams.

Hexia Skills

Grave Rot

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Chance to place this debuff increase by 20% per each debuff placed on this champion.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +5%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 3.2*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

Soulreap - 3 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy. Grants an Extra Turn and places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on this champion for 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy. Damage increases by 7.5% for each debuff on this champion. Stacks up to 30%.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 5.3*ATK
Overall Grading*: Godlike

Spirit Harvest - 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy. Heals this champion by 15% of damage inflicted. The heal increases by 10% for each debuff on this champion. Places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this champion for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Cooldown -1

Damage Rating

Multiplier: 5.5*ATK
Overall Grading*: Strong

Aura

Increases Ally ATK in Faction Crypts by 27%

*Grading is calculated using Realistic Battle Scenarios - Read More Here

Hexia PVE Masteries

Standard PvE
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

Hexia PVP Masteries

Nuker
Offense
blade-disciple
deadly-precision
heart-of-glory
keen-strike
shield-breaker
grim-resolve
single-out
life-drinker
whirlwind-of-death
ruthless-ambush
bring-it-down
wrath-of-the-slain
cycle-of-violence
opportunist
methodical
kill-streak
blood-shield
stoked-to-fury
warmaster
helmsmasher
giant-slayer
flawless-execution
Defense
tough-skin
defiant
blastproof
rejuvenation
might-endurance
improved-parry
shadow-heal
resurgent
bloodthirst
wisdom-of-battle
solidarity
delay-death
harvest-despair
stubbornness
selfless-defender
cycle-of-revenge
retribution
deterrence
iron-skin
bulwark
fearsome-presence
unshakeable
Support
steadfast
pinpoint-accuracy
lay-on-hands
shieldbearer
exalt-in-death
charged-focus
healing-savior
rapid-response
swarm-smiter
arcane-celerity
merciful-aid
cycle-of-magic
lore-of-steel
evil-eye
lasting-gifts
spirit-haste
sniper
master-hexer
elixir-of-life
timely-intervention
oppressor
eagle-eye

Hexia Blessings

We recommend you use these blessings for Hexia.
Team Blessings should be limited to 1 per team. For more information, please read our Team Blessings guide here.

Damage Dealer

phantom touch

Hexia Gear Recommendations

Recommended PVE Stats

ACC, SPD, C.RATE, C.DMG, HP%, ATK%

Recommended PVE Artifact Sets

Lifesteal, Speed, Accuracy, Perception, C.Rate

Recommended PVP Stats

SPD, C.RATE, C.DMG, HP%, ATK%

Recommended PVP Artifact Sets

Savage, Cruel, Speed

Video Guide