Mid Week Clan vs Clan Events – RAID Shadow Legends
Plarium has just announced a set of events ahead of this week’s Clan vs Clan Tournament (which will NOT feature Personal Rewards).
This will feature a fairly standard 10x that we’ve known to almost expect during Clan vs Clan, but also a dungeon event, so let’s check out what’s coming…
Hey everyone! Some news about the upcoming events:
- On Tuesday, April 11th, we’re planning to launch x10 event to summon Mortu-Macaab from Ancient and Sacred Shards
- On Wednesday, April 12th, we’re planning to launch x10 event to summon Hegemon from Void Shards
- On Tuesday, April 11th, we’re planning to launch x2 event for dropping Immunity set artifacts at Fire Knight’s Castle. So look for the Drop Fever label in-game to know the event is live.
Should you pull shards?
One thing that’s really important to note is the chance of getting 10x Champions, especially non-void is VERY low, with the constant influx of new Champions in the game, the chances of getting specific Champions get smaller and smaller.
But, both of these Champions are very strong, notably in Arena and will see a lot of use on many accounts, especially with the introduction of Live Arena.
However, this is not part of a fusion event, and with it being mid-week there will NOT be a Summon Rush or Champion Chase Tournament on, so you may opt to save your shards for the upcoming Fusion.
What is the best stage to Farm?
When farming gear, there are a few stage breakpoints that are important to know for the best results, and you should aim to farm the highest of these that you’re able to.
- Stage 13 – First access to 6* gear – allowing you to get potentially great items.
- Stage 16 – This is where Fire Knight will stop dropping Mystery Shards and Brews allowing you to get more gear per energy.
- Stage 20 – No longer drops unneeded 4* gear.
- Stage 24 – The best amount of good gear per energy.
- Stage 25 – The BEST possible chances at 6* Legendary gear.
- Hard Mode – If you can reliably farm Hard Mode Fire Knight, and are already farming Stage 24-25 – then it is always logical to farm hard mode to try to pick up some mythical artifacts and accessories.
Will you be getting involved in any of these events? Let us know in the comments!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.