More End of Winter Events – Win a Legendary in Raid!
Plarium has dropped some in-game news about the upcoming events for the End of Winter period, including a chance to win a “free” legendary Champion…
Let’s have a little look at what events we will be having over the next few days!
The end of winter activities continue!
From 08:00 UTC Friday, February 24 to 08:00 UTC Monday, February 27, we’re DOUBLING your chances of receiving Legendary and Epic Champions from Ancient Shards.
From 08:00 UTC, Friday, February 24 to 08:00 UTC, Sunday, February 26, we’re also giving you 10x the chance of summoning Harima from Ancient shards.
Here’s how it works:
- The chances of summoning Epic and Legendary Champions from Ancient Shards are doubled.
- The chances of summoning Epic and Legendary champions from Sacred and Void shards are the same as normal.
- If you happen to summon a Legendary Champion from an Ancient Shard between 08:00 UTC February 24 and 08:00 UTC February 26, you will have 10x the chance of getting Harima compared to other Champions!
Also, from 08:00 UTC Friday, February 24 to 08:00 UTC Monday, February 27, we’re running a special Champion Chase Tournament.
Get Champions by any means necessary. Take 1st place to win an amazing Champion!
If you manage to take 1st place on the Leaderboard in your group during this Tournament, you will get:
- Thylessia – Levels 1-50
- Shemnath – Levels 51-80
- Corvis the Corruptor – Levels 81-100
Then, from 09:30 UTC, Monday, February 27, to 09:30 UTC, Friday, March 3, we’re launching a special Champion Training Tournament where you can win two awesome skins. All you need to do is develop your Champions in any of the following ways: Upgrading levels, Ranks, ascending or using Skill Tomes.
Here are all the details:
- For placing 1st in your group leaderboard, you will receive Azure Scyl of the Drakes skin.
- For placing in one of the top 5 positions on the Global Leaderboard, you will receive the Icedrake Trunda Skin.
Good luck, and Happy Champion Training!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.