Plarium has announced Mutliple 10x Events ahead of this week, with a different one on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday!
Each Event will last for 24 hours, featuring one Void and one Non-Void Champion each day.
Let’s check out what Plarium announced…
Some news about the upcoming events:
- On Monday, October 30th, we’re planning to launch x10 event to summon Georgid the Breaker from Void Shards and Candraphon from Ancient, Primal, and Sacred Shards
- On Tuesday, October 31st, we’re planning to launch x10 event to summon Valkanen from Void Shards and Prince Kymar from Ancient, Primal, and Sacred Shards
- On Wednesday, November 1st, we’re planning to launch x10 event to summon Hegemon from Void Shards and Ultimate Deathknight from Ancient, Primal, and Sacred Shards
All events will last 24 hours.
As always, whether you pull shards or not is a decision you need to make yourself, however, we can advise you with the following points:
- If you are either low-spend or Free to Play – events like this are not recommended for you, as you will likely need to be saving shards for the next Fusion Event, or 2x Event to get the most value out of your limited resources.
- The chances to get Legendaries are not increased, only the chance to get SPECIFIC ones, meaning unless you are close to the Pity System kicking in, your chances of getting a legendary is very small (0.5% for Ancients and Voids, 6% for Sacred Shards).
- 10x Events are constantly getting worse with the influx of newly added Champions, due to the increase of Champions diluting the summon pool.
With Multiple 10x Events coming, do any of these stand out for you? Let us know in the comments!