Shu-Zhen the Valorous
Published On: August 22, 2023
Start your Raid Journey Today!

Shu-Zhen the Valorous – Crazy Arena Champion!

Spacer

Plarium has released a surprise Legendary Champion into the game today, Meet Shu-Zhen the Valorous, the INSANE new Void Legendary Champion…

This Champion has an absolutely crazy kit for the arena and is certain to switch up the meta, being the only Champion capable of removing the dreaded Polymorph debuff from an ally, whilst also being a mix of Arbiter and Lyssandra rolled into one!

Let’s check out her kit!

Shu-Zhen the Valarous Skills:

Spear of Providence

Attacks 1 enemy.
Has a 30% chance of placing a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 2 turns.
Also has an 80% chance to steal 20% of the target’s Turn Meter if the target is already under a [Block Active Skills] debuff.

  • Level 2 – Damage +5%
  • Level 3 – Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 4 – Damage +5%
  • Level 5 – Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Level 6 – Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Purging Petals – Cooldown: 5 Turns

Target an ally.
If the target ally is not under a Sheep Debuff, places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff, a 30% [Increase C.RATE] buff, and a 30% [Increase C.DMG] buff on them for 2 turns. Then activates a [Give Extra Turn] effect on the target ally.
If the target ally is under a Sheep debuff, removes it from them.

  • Level 2 – Cooldown -1
  • Level 3 – Cooldown -1

Charge of the Valorous – Cooldown: 6 Turns

Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 20%, and places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on them for 2 turns.
Also has a 100% chance of decreasing the Turn Meter of all enemies by 20% and placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff on them for 2 turns.

  • Level 2 – Cooldown -1
  • Level 3 – Cooldown -1

Sovereign Shift – Passive

Increases this Champion’s ACC equal to the amount of SPD they have.

Aura

Increases Ally SPD in Arena battles by 30%

Spacer

Let us know your thoughts on Shu-Zhen the Valorous in the comments below!

Spacer
0 0 votes
Community Rating
guest
4 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Gramps1702
Gramps1702
10 months ago

Her whole kit is really awesome, but her A2 is absolutely bonkers. With her A2 you can build a speed team that has a nuker with NO speed, only 70% crit rate, and they don’t even have to worry about staying alive at all (ie no stone skin required). She is going to be a menace in the arena!

gahds gift
gahds gift
10 months ago
Reply to  Gramps1702

Why do they not have to worry about staying alive?

SolMithus
SolMithus
9 months ago
Reply to  gahds gift

The ability buffs the target ally, then gives that ally an extra turn. I think the logic is that the target ally doesn’t need speed because he/she’s being instantly buffed and given a turn to act.

Gramps1702
Gramps1702
10 months ago

One of the common strategies right now is to have a slow nuker (so you can focus on dmg stats and forget about speed) in a stone skin set so they are almost guaranteed to at least get a turn. With her, as long as you go first, she gives your nuker a turn right away.