After a much-needed break last week where we had no Mid-week summoning Events, Plarium has announced that we will have a 10x Event throughout the Personal Reward Clan vs Clan Tournament.
This will feature 1 Void, and 1 Non-Void Champion, being Valkyrie & Sulfuryion – each lasting for 24 hours throughout Clan vs Clan.
Let’s check out Plarium’s announcement…
Some news about the upcoming events:
- On Tuesday, October 10th, we’re planning to launch x10 event to summon Valkyrie from Ancient, Primal, and Sacred Shards.
- And on Wednesday, October 11th, we’re planning to launch x10 event to summon Sulfuryion from Void Shards.
Should you be pulling shards?
As always, whether you pull shards or not is a decision you need to make yourself, however, we can advise you with the following points:
- If you are either low spend or Free to Play – events like this are not recommended for you, as you will likely need to be saving shards for the next Fusion, or 2x Event to get the most value out of your limited resources.
- The chances to get Legendaries are not increased, only the chance to get SPECIFIC ones, meaning unless you are close to the Pity System kicking in, your chances of getting a legendary is very small (0.5% for Ancients and Voids, 6% for Sacred Shards).
- 10x Events are constantly getting worse with the influx of newly added Champions, due to the increase of Champions diluting the summon pool.
Will you be going for Valkyrie & Sulfuryion during these 10x Events? Let us know in the comments!