Venus [Burning Passion] Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.
Lugan the Steadfast [Bodyguard] CD decreased from 5 to 4 turns (3 when booked). [Mark of Silence] Damage will be based on [HP] instead of [ATK].
Konstantin the Dayborn [Exalted [P]] Enemies from the Undead Horde, Demonspawn, and Knights Revenant Factions killed by this Champion cannot be revived.[All enemies killed by this Champion cannot be revived when [Vlad the Nightborn] is on the same team.]
Cupidus [Flames of Passion] Damage increased. Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns. [Punishing Partner [P]] Attacks inflict 25% more damage.
Always counterattacks when attacked. [Only available when [Venus] is on the same team.]
Jingwon [Doom Exchange] Attacks 1 enemy. Transfers all debuffs from this Champion to the target. [Compound Calamity] Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of increasing the duration of all debuffs on the target by 1 turn.
Also places a [Block Active skills] debuff for 3 turns if the target is under a [Decrease ACC] debuff or [Decrease C. DMG] debuff. [Unchained [P]] Immune to [Fear], [True Fear], [Freeze], [Provoke], [Sleep], [Stun], and [Petrification] debuffs.
At the end of each turn, removes all [Fear], [True Fear], [Freeze], [Provoke], [Sleep], [Stun], and [Petrification] debuffs from all allies and places a [Block Debuffs] buff for 1 turn on allies who have debuffs removed.
How do you feel about these upcoming changes? Let us know in the comments!