Published On: July 31, 2023
Start your Raid Journey Today!

6 New Champions – August Fusion!

Spacer

Plarium has announced a total of 6 New Champions coming to Raid Shadow Legends this week, alongside the August 2023 Fusion for Emic Trunkheart, which will be a Hybrid-Fusion, which means, although we are ‘Fusing’ this Champion rather than collecting from Fragments, we will need to collect Fragments for each of the Epic Champions.

This means, alongside Emic, there will be additional Champions coming into the game for the Fusion, we cannot currently confirm which of the Epic(s) will be involved, but we can show you the information of what is coming!

Emic Trunkheart:

emic trunkheart splash artwork

Faction: Sylvan Watchers
Rarity: Legendary
Type: HP
Affinity: Void

Earthroot Tendril

Attacks 1 enemy.
Increases the value of all [Shield] buffs on this Champion by 25%. Also increases the value of any [Shield] buffs on the ally with the lowest HP by 25%.

  • Level 2 – Damage +5%
  • Level 3 – Damage +5%
  • Level 4 – Damage +5%
  • Level 5 – Damage +5%

Vinequake – Cooldown: 4 Turns

Attacks all enemies.
Places a [Shield] buff on all allies equal to 30% of this Champion’s MAX HP for 2 turns.
Decreases the cooldown of all ally skills, except this Champion’s, by 1 turn.

  • Level 2 – Damage +10%
  • Level 3 – Damage +10%
  • Level 4 – Cooldown -1

Trunkheart’s Sanctuary – Cooldown: 6 Turns

Places a [Unkillable] buff on all allies for 2 turns.
Also places a [Taunt] buff and a [Shield] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. The value of the [Shield] is equal to 30% of this Champion’s MAX HP.

  • Level 2 – Cooldown -1
  • Level 3 – Cooldown -1

Entanglement – Passive

When attacked while under a [Shield] buff, has a 50% chance of increasing the cooldown of a random skill on the attacker by 2 turns. Occurs once per attack.
Whenever an ally’s HP drops below 20%, increase the damage dealt by that ally by 20%.

  • Level 2 – Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 3 – Buff/Debuff Chance +15%

Aura

Increases Ally HP in all Battles by 30%.

Sulfuryion:

sulfuryion splash artwork

Faction: Lizardmen
Rarity: Legendary
Type: Support
Affinity: Void

Volcanic Rend

Attacks 1 enemy. Fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by 15%. Also fills the Turn Meters of all allies, except this Champion, by 10%, when attacking a target under [HP Burn] debuff.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Damage +5%

Blazing Barrier – 5 Turn Cooldown

Places a [HP Burn] debuff on all enemies for 3 turns, and instantly activates any [HP Burn] debuffs on all enemies.

Then places a [Shield] buff on all allies for 2 turns equal to the damage inflicted by the [HP Burn] activation. The value of the [Shield] buff cannot exceed 25,000 HP.

  • Level 2: Shield +10%
  • Level 3: Cooldown -1
  • Level 4: Shield +10%
  • Level 5: Cooldown -1

Rise From Ash – 7 Turn Cooldown

Revives all dead allies with 50% HP and 40% Turn Meter. Grants an Extra Turn.

  • Level 2: Cooldown -1
  • Level 3: Cooldown -1

Pyroclastic Boon [P]

Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 5% for each [HP Burn] debuff placed. Whenever a [HP Burn] debuff is activated, heals all allies by 5% of their MAX HP. Whenever a [HP Burn] debuff is activated on Skavag, Tainted Skavag, Spiderlings, or Tainted Spiderlings, heals all allies by 1% of their MAX HP.

Whenever a [HP Burn] debuff is removed from an enemy, places a 50% [Decrease RES] debuff on that enemy for 1 turn. Whenever an ally is killed by an enemy under a [HP Burn] debuff, fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by 20%.

Increases this champion’s SPD by 7 for each active [HP Burn] debuff.

Aura

Increases Ally HP in all Battles by 33%

Jagg Bonesaw:

jagg bonesaw splash artwork

Faction: Orcs
Rarity: Legendary
Type: ATK
Affinity: Spirit

Razorwheel

Attacks 1 enemy. Steals 10% of the target’s Turn Meter. Has a 25% chance of repeating this skill.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +10%
  • Level 5: Damage +10%

Shred The Flesh – 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Before attacking, transfers all debuffs from this Champion to the target. Damage from the first hit increases by 10% for each debuff transferred.

Then applies a [Debuff Spread] effect, taking 2 random debuffs from the target and placing them on all enemies. Damage from the second hit increases by 5% for each debuff transferred, and each debuff applied through the [Debuff Spread] effect.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Cooldown -1

Lacerating Tempest – 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Before attacking, removes all buffs from all enemies. Damage increases by 5% for each buff removed.

Fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by 15% for each enemy killed by this skill.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Cooldown -1

Rev Up The Saw [P]

At the start of this Champion’s turn, places a 50% [Increase ACC] buff and a 30% [Increase C.DMG] buff on them for 1 turn.

At the end of this Champion’s turn, places a 30% [Decrease C.RATE] debuff and a 25% [Decrease C.DMG] debuff on the enemy with the highest C.DMG for 1 turn.

Fyr-gun Isbeil:

fyr-gun isbeil splash artwork

Faction: Dwarves
Rarity: Epic
Type: ATK
Affinity: Force

Fyrshot

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of decreasing the duration of a [Bomb] debuff by 1 turns. Also has a 25% chance of placing a [Bomb] debuff on a random enemy for 1 turn. Instantly detonates the [Bomb] debuff places on that random enemy.

All [Bomb] debuffs placed by this skill on enemies whose MAX HP is higher than 200,000 will deal 20% more damage.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Damage +10%

Tracer Slugs – 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. The first hit has a 75% chance of placing 2 [Bomb] debuffs that detonate after 2 turns. The second his has a 55% chance of applying a [Debuff Spread] effect, taking 1 [Bomb] debuff and placing it on all other enemies.

All [Bomb] debuffs placed by this skill on enemies whose MAX HP is higher than 200,000 will deal 50% more damage.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1

Eruptive Volley – 6 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. Grants an Extra Turn if [Weaken] was placed on all enemies by this skill.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1
  • Level 7: Cooldown -1

Explosive Phoenix [P] – 6 Turn Cooldown

Places a [Revive On Death] buff on this Champion for 2 turns when an enemy dies from a [Bomb] debuff.

Aura

Increases Ally ACC in all battles by 40.

Aeila Lifebraid:

aeila lifebraid splash artwork

Faction: Sylvan Watchers
Rarity: Epic
Type: Support
Affinity: Void

Restorative Blow

Attacks 1 enemy. Restores destroyed MAX HP of this Champion or the ally with the most destroyed HP by 25% of their destroyed MAX HP.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +10%

Strong Strike – 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 1 enemy. Before attacking, places a 50% [Increase ACC] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Sleep] debuff for 1 turn.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Damage +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1

Healing Haven – 6 Turn Cooldown

Places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Then, heals all allies by 30% of their MAX HP.

  • Level 2: Heal +5%
  • Level 3: Heal +10%
  • Level 4: Cooldown -1
  • Level 5: Cooldown -1

Rhythmic Flow [P] – 1 Turn Cooldown

Has a 12% chance of activating a [Give Extra Turn] effect on this Champion or an ally after using any active skill. If there are multiple Champions on the team with this skill, only one will activate.

Fren’zi the Cackler:

fren'zi the cackler

Faction: Skinwalkers
Rarity: Epic
Type: DEF
Affinity: Void

Searing Hack

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of instantly activating a [HP Burn] debuff on the target.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Damage +5%

Jaws of Flame – 4 Turn Cooldown

Attacks 3 times at random. Each hit has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns. Fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by 10% for each [HP Burn] debuff placed by this skill.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 6: Cooldown -1

Vexatious Cackle – 5 Turn Cooldown

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn. Also places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 5: Cooldown -1

Broiling Bulwark [P]

Increases this Champion’s DEF by 2% each time a [HP Burn] debuff is activated on enemies [stacks up to 20%]. Resets each Round.

Aura

Increases Ally DEF in Dungeons by 30%

Spacer

What are your thoughts on the 6 New Champions? Let us know in the comments!

Spacer
0 0 votes
Community Rating
guest
3 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Cuttingrock
Cuttingrock
10 months ago

Uuhhh, I think I want them all; but will focus on getting Emic:) Could this be considered as power creep?

Kara Antonsen
Kara Antonsen
10 months ago

One of my fave champs is gnishak and i use him everywhere from solo to arena.. fyr-gun will pair so well :D the fusion i will do with ease as always on my f2p and can replace my boring af budget 2 meater 2key with what will be an easy 1 key..huzzah to this update :D

Torhild
Torhild
10 months ago

I got Sulfuryion today..